Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

withdraw

Posted by RobbyHarris 
withdraw
September 02, 2012 08:08PM
I'm gonna go on and withdraw my name from the bod election.....im not gonna say why on a public forum ima just let it go down as personal reasons. Thanks for the nomination & good luck sn.

2011 Adv Points Champion
2011 Am player of the year
Re: withdraw
September 02, 2012 10:04PM
:( hate to hear this!!! I think you would be an asset in moving the SN forward...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
September 03, 2012 07:19AM
I thought about it overnight & dont think it'd be fair to people to waste a vote on me if I were elected to drop out this late...so if I win a spot il accept & try to put some good ideas forward.

2011 Adv Points Champion
September 04, 2012 11:05AM
Serving is a calling - but if your not up to it, perhaps the BoD should move on toward the 4th vote getter......

Personally, I think you can do the job - maybe toughens the hide a bit - but you can't let the crap bring ya down! Griff
September 04, 2012 12:31PM
Good advice griffster

2011 Adv Points Champion
September 04, 2012 01:00PM
September 04, 2012 07:44PM
I look forward to working with you Robby. We all face a bit of uncertainty when we are accepting new challenges, but I believe you have lots of good folks behind you who know what you are capable of contributing. You are going to do very well. Just always put the interests of the players first in every decision.

Tommy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013