Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Your New Board Members...

Posted by Eric Day 
Your New Board Members...
September 03, 2012 06:35PM
Seats 2,4,and 6 will be filled by the following...
-Robby Harris
-Tommy Browning
-Zack Hudson

Thank You Jacob Brown and Bill McCarty for running, I hope to see both of You run again in the future.

I also would like to once again say Thank You to Leslie, Justin, and Jamie for their time on the Board of Directors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2012 06:37PM by Eric Day.
Re: Your New Board Members...
September 03, 2012 08:04PM
Congrats to Robby, Zack and Tommy
Robby and Zack are two great guys that will represent the SN well, not sure I have ever met Tommy but I'm sure he will be a great leader too.
I hope to see good things happen the next two years.

Joey
September 04, 2012 08:38AM
Tommy is a great guy and is doing a lot for promoting disc golf in the Semmes community of Mobile County.

I'm glad to see these 3 good individuals elected to the BoD. Thanks for running, Bill and Jacob! Keep your input and ideas coming and please run again!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
September 04, 2012 07:34PM
I am honored to be elected as one of your new board members. I will do my best to represent the majority opinion of the players while also giving consideration to differing opinions/ideas from the minority of players. Please feel free to PM me any suggestions or concerns you have that will make our series better. Our success has always been dependent on the voice of the players.

Cheers,

Tommy Browning

Tommy Browning
SN BOD
(251)895-5535
September 10, 2012 08:48PM
That's great Tom congrats. U are A very cool guy and hope u all the best.. Keep me/ us informed on any major steps in the whole semmes disc golf course. I'm stoked about the idea
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013