Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Please help the TDGA win a GRIP bag for one of our bag tag holders!

Posted by CassieHarris 
Please help the TDGA win a GRIP bag for one of our bag tag holders!
September 30, 2012 01:04PM
Please help us by voting on our picture. We have made it into the finals which will last a week. You can vote at least once day, and voting ends next Sunday at noon. If we win we will have a contest for our bag tag holders to win the bag. You must be on Facebook and like GripEQ page. Please click on vote and not just like.
GRIP EQ FINALS
Re: Please help the TDGA win a GRIP bag for one of our bag tag holders!
October 01, 2012 01:37AM
yeah but, if EVERYONE in TDGA votes...and the bag is won by the Harris family, WHO gets the bag?? TDGA or what// we all vote for your picture u win..who gets the bag?? LOL cassie we cant all split the bag.... wait maybe take turns using it this spring in the minis...LOL
Im just picking...i voted..
October 01, 2012 02:10PM
The photo is listed under my name, but the bag will go to TDGA and there will be a contest within the club for a bag tag holder to win it. By the looks of it right now, we are way behind though.
October 02, 2012 10:58PM
Cassie, I sure appreciate all your effort but their voting platform leaves a LOT to be desired!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013