Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Upcoming Ace Races

Posted by jacques 
Upcoming Ace Races
October 10, 2012 02:24AM
Just a heads up...

This Saturday (10/13) the Flight Club is hosting an Ace Race at 10:00 AM. The original venue was supposed to be Girard Park but it has been moved to the Ace Run at Acadiana Park due to a scheduling conflict. They will be setting up some shorter tees on many of the holes in true "Ace Race" fashion. Come on out and join the fun - lunch will be provided!

Also the following Saturday, David Clayton and the folks over in Lake Charles are hosting their Ace Race. I don't know the details for this event, but I'm sure Mr David will be announcing them soon. These guys have been a big supporter of all of our tournaments in Lafayette and I would like to see us travel to support them in return.
Re: Upcoming Ace Races
October 10, 2012 10:21AM
How many spots are still available at the one in Lafayette?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2012 10:29AM by An UrgeTo Dance.
October 12, 2012 05:43AM
All of the information for the one this weekend in Lafayette is on Flight Club's website
October 19, 2012 12:39AM
Reminder...

The Ace Race in Lake Charles is scheduled for this Saturday (10/20/2012) at Ward 3 Park.
Anonymous User
October 24, 2012 04:17PM
The Mighty Lou Roger went "west young man" and took no prisoners, winning the Lake Charles event. Dang Lafayette DGer's think they have to win everything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013