Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Foley Disc Golf Course

Posted by Hilltopper 
Foley Disc Golf Course
October 14, 2012 06:59PM
Hey guys, I was at the beach all week and heard from a local at Fairhope about the new course in Foley. Are there any Foley locals out there? I'm in Orange Beach a lot and would like to help with course improvement. Right now it needs a LOT of work. The course is clear, but the tee pads are very bad. 2 seem to be missing entirely, and apparently Tom Monroe designed it, so it probably needs tweaking for advanced players. Also, there are no tee signs as of yet or a course map. On the plus side, the baskets are all new and very nice, and there seems to be a TON of usable land with bathrooms and a pavilion.

Thanks,
Josh Lenox
Re: Foley Disc Golf Course
October 14, 2012 10:25PM
There were two sets of tee pads in the design. They are putting them in as they have more funds in the budget. Lot's of room for the back nine.
October 15, 2012 12:03PM
Where is this Foley course? I can find it on DGcoursereview.
October 15, 2012 08:15PM
To get there take hwy 12 east off the Foley Beach Express. Take a right onto Wolf Creek Drive. The course is on the right past the 90 degree turn.
October 15, 2012 08:16PM
Tom,

Where are 7 and 8's t pads supposed to be?

Josh
May 15, 2013 06:23PM
ATTENTION - ANYONE READING THIS!!!

There is no disc golf course in Foley, AL! Do not believe the jacklegs (like Hilltopper) who posted above this and are perpetuating the myth. DO NOT try to follow those discombobulated directions to a place that doesn't exist. Those are LIES LIES LIES!!!

Drove around forever looking for this stupid place when we should have just went straight to Fairhope and played there instead of wasting all our time and daylight based on the comments above.

If you post anything about disc golf in Foley, give me a call. I have some discs that always fly straight and never turn to sell you. My number is 251-867-5309.
May 15, 2013 06:46PM
I think the post above was meant to say Wolf Bay Dr. Not wolf creek dr.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Anonymous User
May 15, 2013 07:47PM
LOL, @#$%&. That is funny.

However Mr. Wild, I must come to Mr. Jacklegs defense. If he says he's played it he more than likely has. I would check out DGCOURSEREVIEW.com for adequate directions. By the way, what type of putters are you selling? LMAO
May 15, 2013 08:59PM
I agree

If hilltopper says there is a course I believe him. I know him and I know he wouldnt just Lie about it
May 16, 2013 01:04AM
It is there... I have played it!!!! Brand new Mach 3s, crushed rock pads and enough room for 100 holes.... but there are only 9, and it is not challenging. The potential for the property is ENDLESS..... but it needs some friends!! PS josh's direction are right on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013