Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ANONYMITY

Posted by BERNIE 
Anonymous User
Re: ANONYMITY
October 19, 2012 05:18PM
I meant in the last decade...
October 19, 2012 05:59PM
HB played in the POG in 2011.
October 21, 2012 09:49AM
LMAO droppy some of us were involved in the SN long before you ever picked up a disc. Sadly there are very few SN events in this area :) otherwise I would love to play an SN event. YOU want to come down and run one? and honestly Dillon, the SN is going backwards. When was the last SN/ A tier event?????

And like Bluff said get your facts straight I have played, run plenty of SN events just not in a few years. Im not stuck in rural Mississippi, so there is plenty to do other than throw discs.....

I do agree with YOU that it is a waste of time!!!

Dillon Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How are you going to verify someone Wayne? Look
> how little work is done on here. Hard work could
> be going toward something more important.
>
> Who says you have to play SN to post? Tax Man,
> Chuck Kennedy, and HB Clarke haven't played SN
> events. They still post on here.
>
> Just a waste of time and nothing can be done about
> it.

Anonymous User
October 21, 2012 12:08PM
If we can get off this 1985 MS DOS based site will be a step in the right direction. By the time we get a new site up to date we will only have 4 fingers, no thumb, the iPhone 20 will be out, and people will ask what Facebook was?
October 22, 2012 03:08PM
"Lets think one second... How are you going to enforce this? There are thousands of names in the results, what's stopping me from using one? Or a complete fake name? If someone wants to post on here without you knowing who they are, they'll do it, one way or another.

No way to do it. Period."

- Dillon

The same way that Scotty D & Greg o's Nose have been blocked.
October 22, 2012 03:10PM
How difficult is it to verify an IP address? Or a username? I can't beieve I am debating with this kid again. FML........
October 22, 2012 04:32PM
I know that most of the forums I have been a part of, mostly tournament paintball ones such as pbnation.com require you to be manually verified by a webmaster. You can't just sign up and go to posting. It takes a day or so for them to check all the above things. Maybe that is something SN can look into...or not.
October 22, 2012 05:12PM
Sounds reasonable. The SN seems to be fairly profficien at governing these forums when it comes to profanity. Surely they can verify someones identity. It would be great to hear what anyone on THE BOARD thinks about this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2012 05:13PM by BERNIE.
Anonymous User
October 22, 2012 05:23PM
BERNIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How difficult is it to verify an IP address? Or a
> username? I can't beieve I am debating with this
> kid again. FML........

Dude get a f'n clue. You are about as illiterate as the MOBZ when it comes to the intranet.

There's this thing called proxy server. You see, you can go to a website like [www.zend2.com] , they're about a million of them, just google "proxy surf websites" and you can find them that lets you DO WHATEVER YOU WANT and no one never know who you are.

Kid 1
Bernie 0
October 22, 2012 06:46PM
"Dude get a f'n clue. You are about as illiterate as the MOBZ when it comes to the intranet."
- Dillon

NOW THAT IS FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!! I DON'T CARE WHO YA ARE.
October 22, 2012 06:48PM
i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t
Anonymous User
October 22, 2012 07:57PM
Nah, i-n-t-r-a-n-e-t , [wikipedia.org] :)

Kid 2
Bernie 0
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013