Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NPCTour Championship 2013

Posted by Trackin01 
NPCTour Championship 2013
October 19, 2012 11:39PM
Here is some basic information on the upcoming NPCTour Championships 2013 coming sooner than you know it!
On May 25-26, 2013 the NPCTour Championship will be held in Russellville, AR for it's second year! Are you Qualified yet? Last years event began with a bang on the Friday night banquet where I gave away an amazing players pack to all players.

How do you qualify?
1 Place in the top 4 in YOUR division at an NPC Qualifier before December 31, 2012.
2 Earn your PDGA Rep spot from your STATE!
3 Become a TD of an NPCTour Event in your town! All TD's earn a spot to play.
*Once Qualified, you must wait until Jan. 1, 2013 for Registration which will occur at www.npctour.com

Who is qualified?
Click Qualified Players NPC 2013

How do I make my event an NPCTour Event?
The top 4 qualified spots will earn a spot. To make your event a qualifier, you must agree to $2 per qualified spot. Example: You have 10 divisions with 4 qualifiied spot in each, then you owe $80.00. That is it and very affordable. Where does the money go? To the NPCTour Championships, (.25 cents of the $2 will be added to the NPC College Fund, .25 cents of the $2 goes to website maintenance).

Curious who played in last years event? Click NPC Championships 2012

What is the format? NEW to this year:
3 Rounds with a cut for a final 9 holes
Two Championship Courses Old Post and Pleasant View DGC

Curious if it is worth the drive? Ask anyone who is on the list of people who played or spectated. The show was worth being there.

Upcoming NPCTour Events:
November 3-4, 2012 Lee Nequin Memphis, TN (Southern Nationals) Agreement Pending
November 10, 2012 NPCTour Last Chance Qualifier Hot Springs, AR (Non-Sanctioned) *Top 5 spots will be given out here*
December ?? Memphis, TN Date Pending

For more information contact me at:

npctour@live.com
www.facebook.com/npctour
Re: NPCTour Championship 2013
October 20, 2012 06:48PM

NPCTour Championship 2012 Players Pack
October 20, 2012 07:09PM
Last year was a BLAST!! The whole week leading up to it was great. Schusterick aced the island hole on Old Post in practice the first time he saw it, then made a 2 there by parking it both tournament rounds. The DynamicDiscs crew put on a clinic for everyone and I know some people got some great pointers. The courses really are a lot of fun for any level of player, especially Old Post. SSA for the tournament at Old Post was 52, and Pleasant View was a throw lower at 51.

You know I'm coming to the LCQ in a few weeks. I hope to qualify at that tournament, but if I somehow screw that up (surely I can get top 5 out of the people not already qualified), then Memphis isn't too far away for the December tournament!

-Jonathan Goff Mens Intermediate Division
October 23, 2012 08:27AM
Just in another NPC Qualifier in MEMPHIS, TN
Frozen Chains
December 1, 2012
Edmund Orgill DGC One Day,
2 rounds
TD Joseph Seboldt and Thomas Eskew,
PDGA B-Tier
Entry
All Pro: $50
All Adv: $40
All Int: $30

All Amateurs will receive a players pack at sign ups.

This is fantastic and I can't wait until we get to see who makes it in.
October 30, 2012 01:45PM
yep, a great group down in Memphis, this event should be a blast! I know several from Jonesboro will be playing.
November 14, 2012 05:55PM
NPC Qualified Players from The Halloween Howler 2012

OPEN
Scott Garner
Stephen Zito
Barrett Johnson
Mike Sham

OPEN WOMEN
Lynn Day
Victoria Strange
Jennifer Haring
Sara Senkbeil

OPEN MASTERS
Todd Rowell
Chad Andrews
Brian Bakewell
Joey Van Duzee

OPEN MASTERS WOMEN
Vicki Palmer
Annie Bentz
Deborah McCoy
Connie Robichaux

OPEN GRANDMASTERS
Buddy Pacatte
Carlo Piff
Tim Orr
Charles Inman

OPEN SENIOR GRANDMASTERS WOMEN
Linda Fowler

ADVANCED MEN
Trey Duke
Eric Day
Tony Deal
Chuck Finch

ADVANCED WOMEN
Angela Lyle

ADVANCED MASTERS MEN
Todd Traylor
Danny Heathco
Andrew Jordan
Pat Fisher

INTERMEDIATE MEN
Justin Huff
Chris Akers
Brice Privett
Chris Sigler

INTERMEDIATE WOMEN
Synthis Whitaker
Robin Black
Carri Anne Brouillette
Maddie Cooper

RECREATIONAL MEN
Robert Davidson
Jessie Coffia
Hunter Faircloth
Eugene Lee

JUNIOR BOYS
Hunter Walker
Jacob Porter
Riley Lambert
Ashton Muniz

I have the registration forms at my shop if any of you would like to come get one. Or I can get one to you through email or US Mail. Just let me know. My address is:

The Outdoor Exchange
3607 Old Shell Road Suite 6
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)338-9073
theoutdoorexchange1@gmail.com
November 15, 2012 07:52AM
The registration forms are to be used for mail in registrations and information of the event. I will OPEN registration for the NPC Championship on Jan. 1, 2013 at midnight! The registration will end on May 1, 2013 so be the first to get registered and get into this event!
Once I get everything updated on the NPCTour website you will be able to see the current Qualified players list, Registration, Whats NEW for 2013, Upcoming changes in the Tour for qualification and more!
The National Players Challenge has grown fast in its second year and seems to be gaining momentum. Stay tuned!
November 15, 2012 11:30PM
NPC Tour Championship Qualified Players 2013

Here is the updated list of qualified players for 2013 NPCTour Championships.

Currently we are at 381 Qualified players! Last year we had 151 Qualified Players. It will be very important to register as soon as possible for the NPC Championship this year!
With this growth, great things can be achieved in Disc Golf especially for this event.
Registration will OPEN Jan. 1 2013 until May 1, 2013
Make sure you go online at www.npctour.com
November 26, 2012 11:08AM
in case you didn't realize, you have Annie Bentz listed twice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2012 11:16AM by lmeyers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013