Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

edited away the nonsense?

Posted by DD0710 
edited away the nonsense?
October 20, 2012 10:21AM
What is this "nonsense" that keeps getting sensored. If you were not sensored for profanity I would liked to see you post on this thread. Personally I don't mind so much TDs that are not up front about tournament finances. Those of us who do the math usually learn our lesson and no longer support these people's tourneys. The thing that really bothers me are the adoring fans and their gushing praise for someone who had pulled the wool over their eyes. You guys should also beware of used car sales men and those door to door steak sales.
Re: edited away the nonsense?
October 20, 2012 04:53PM
6. Causing harm to the message board. Examples of causing harm to the message board include: (but are not limited to) inserting malicious code, posting of large files which affect screen resolution or download times, spamming, (defined as multiple posting of an identical or similar post on one or more of our forums in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Alternatively, multiple posting of a nonsense message or "bumping" of old threads for no reason) and/or any other behavior that disrupts normal performance of the message board.

I left the one question that was posted, everything else was an attempt to harm the event. On the other thread I simply edited away two back to back personal attacks from two people who have a past of dragging out arguments with each other.
October 22, 2012 07:08AM
An attempt to harm the event? Do u mean by criticising the TD. I don't see personal attacks or arguing on the prohibited list from rule number 6.
Anonymous User
March 27, 2013 07:01PM
Eric Day Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 6. Causing harm to the message board. Examples of
> causing harm to the message board include: (but
> are not limited to) inserting malicious code,
> posting of large files which affect screen
> resolution or download times, spamming, (defined
> as multiple posting of an identical or similar
> post on one or more of our forums in an attempt to
> force the message on people who would not
> otherwise choose to receive it. Alternatively,
> multiple posting of a nonsense message or
> "bumping" of old threads for no reason) and/or any
> other behavior that disrupts normal performance of
> the message board.

>
> I left the one question that was posted,
> everything else was an attempt to harm the event.
> On the other thread I simply edited away two back
> to back personal attacks from two people who have
> a past of dragging out arguments with each other.

Okay when Eric does it, but not humble Bluff. Got it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013