Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"HELP A GUY OUT" Saturday, November 10th, 2012

Posted by "JC" jose cuervo 
"HELP A GUY OUT" Saturday, November 10th, 2012
October 28, 2012 03:40PM
Ok, most of ya'll know me so i want to make this fun and beneficial to those that can help me.. My MOM's birthday is coming up and for her birthday i would like to redo the landscape timbers around her flowerbeds.. So here is what i am offering for those who can and are willing to help me out for about 4 hours on the morning of Saturday, November 10th..
FREE breakfast & lunch
FREE entry to the Sunday Random Double toss in Fairhope the next day (11/11/12) for all who help..
FREE Titanium disc from Mr Steve Streets at MILE NORTH DISC GOLF in Fairhope to one person whose name will be drawn durring lunch..
FREE entry fee to one person to the tournament of their choice paid for by The JUSTICE LEAGUE, name will aslo be drawn durring lunch..
This is for the day will break down...
08:00 - 08:30 : breakfast.. sausage, egg, cheese biscuits with hash browns and drinks...
08:30 - 12:30 : we work making my MOM feel real special as she tells EVERYONE stories of stupid crap i did as a kid..
12:30 - till : we go to lunch and then either go throw some plastic at trees or maybe go watch some football some where (group decision)
My parents live in Tillmans Corner REAL CLOSE to the skating rink just about 3 blocks away from J-Mart (Jeff Martin) off Nevius Rd..
I know that this sounds kinda "crazy" but it is for a good cause and there may be even more STUFF offered as we get closer to the date.. I just want to make my MOM's day special and in the process let my family meet as many of the friends they have heard so much about..
well there it is let me know if ya can make it.. i'll post detailed directions to their house later and if ya need more info just give me a call @ 251-377-8551.. if i don't answer just leave a message because of my work schedule... Please post any questions you may have and i'll try to answer as quickly as possible..

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
Re: "HELP A GUY OUT" Saturday, November 10th, 2012
October 30, 2012 01:00PM
Cool idea, JC - best of luck! Griff
October 30, 2012 02:19PM
Thanks Griff... it is looking like we'll have a few turn out, but i've always said "The more the merrier"... I'll let ya know how it goes...

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
October 31, 2012 03:18PM
I'll try to make it JC!!
October 31, 2012 05:45PM
Thanks Jeremy,
More free prizes have been added to the drawing to be held before lunch ...
A Legacy Discs, Pinnacle Edition, CANNON.... Donated by Keith "The Bodyguard" Robinson
&
A bottom stamp Star ROC by Innova .. Donated by my Sweet wife, Sheila "The First Lady" Cannon
the list of free stuff is growing as well as the number of people showing interest in "HELPING a GUY OUT"...
more info to come

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
October 31, 2012 11:59PM
I wanted to help, but it looks like I will be working out of town that day.

I think it's going to be a fun day for all involved.

You're a great son, btw. Kudos.
November 01, 2012 08:15PM
Well this prize stash continues to grow...
here is the current list as of tonight...
FREE breakfast
FREE lunch
FREE entry to the Sunday Random Doubles at Fairhope the next day (Sunday 11/11/12) Ace Pot included
Drawings for those that help for the following prizes will be held just before we break for lunch... Up for grabs are:
3 brand new discs
>> from Mr Steven Streets of MILE NORTH DISC GOLF a titatium disc of choice
>>from Keith "The BODY GUARD" Robinson a Legacy, Pennacle Edition, CANNON
>>from Sheila "The First Lady" Cannon a bottom stamp Star ROC
4 shirts made by Mr.Mike Brown of Birdiemonster.Com with "The JUSTICE LEAGUE" logo on them
1 free tournament entry fee to the tourney of your choice
Well, I hope the turn out is larger that i could hope for, it would really make my Mom's day special...
I want to make this a fun day for everyone that shows up, so please come on out for a good time and lots of free stuff also...
I'll try to link a map tomorrow night to Mom & Dad's house..
also you can check my facebook page for updates at, https://www.facebook.com/#!/jc.cannon.1960

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
November 03, 2012 06:47AM
bump.... i need your help to make this happen.....

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
Anonymous User
November 04, 2012 08:32PM
Bring back the DFL report and I might come...
November 04, 2012 11:21PM
Dillon,
i did enjoy doing those reports... they were fun... so ya gonna try to make it saturday morning?? seems like a heck of a drive for ya, but we would welcome the help...

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
November 06, 2012 03:21PM
Well we're just a few days away from a really fun day of making my Mom & Dad know just how special they are and it looks like several of my friends are wanting to be a part of this... or it could be all the free stuff, either way i'll take all the help i can get.. hahaha!!! everything is looking good and we will stop work at 12:30 no matter what!!!... if ya know me, as many of ya'll do, then ya know i will make this a fun day for all that come to help..
SO..
The address is: 4454 Calhoun Rd. Mobile, AL 36619..
if ya'll have any questions please ask and i'll get ya an answer as soon as possible..
SEE EVERYONE SATURDAY ... (or at least a lot of ya'll)

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
November 07, 2012 06:34PM
Tomorrow, thursday the landscape timbers will be delivered.. then friday i do the prep work for saturday's "Help a Guy Out" work morning.. Dad has decided to only go 2 timbers high for each bed to save costs and this will seriously cut down on the work time.. SO.. we should be finished in just a couple of hours with enough help..

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
November 09, 2012 05:00PM
got a lot of the prep work done today with the help of my sons, Mike & Drew... i hope to see many of my friends tomorrow for breakfast at 08:00..

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
November 10, 2012 07:32AM
Jmart will be there shortly
November 10, 2012 03:13PM
FIRST LET ME SAY , I AM A BLESSED MAN AND LUCKY TO HAVE SO MANY GREAT FRIENDS... Today was absolutely fantastic and my Mom & Dad were shocked to see the "CREW" hard at work in their yard so early this morning.. A very special THANK YOU GOES out to all who were able to make it this morning.. Mom was amazed at the volume of work that was done in such a short period of time and how good her yard looked when it was finished.. I would like everyone to know that the following list of people (in no particular order) will always have a special place in my life :
Jim Horechny, Joe Jacobson, Keith Robinson, Barb Robinson, Jeff P. Martin, WillandVictoria Payne, Daniel Johnson, Jesse Coffia, Justin Neil Tolbert, Colin Wright, Jeremy Muniz, Mike Brown, Mike Odom, Andrew Cannon, Mike Cannon, Ashton Cannon.

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013