Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ADGA election of officers for 2013

Posted by jacques 
ADGA election of officers for 2013
October 31, 2012 10:05AM
Election of officers for the ADGA for 2013 will be held Sunday, November 11th at Acadiana Park.

Discussion begins at 9:00 AM, followed by nominations and finally the vote.

Please plan to attend if you wish to run for an office, nominate somebody to run for an office or have a topic you wish to have discussed or addressed.

Look forward to seeing everybody there.
Re: ADGA election of officers for 2013
November 09, 2012 05:26AM
bump.

Lafayette folks, don't forget to come out & vote.

If you wish to run for an office, nominate somebody or have an issue that you want addressed and cannot attend, send me a PM on this website or send an email to the club's address acadianadiscgolfassociation@gmail.com

Look forward to seeing everybody this weekend and hoping for a good turnout.
November 11, 2012 11:56AM
Proudly serving the Acadiana Disc Golf Association and its members in 2013 will be

Jacques Giraud - President
Scott Comeaux - Vice President
Randy Quebodeux - Treasurer
Robbie Roger - Secretary
John Nyce - Sgt. At Arms

Thanks to everyone that attended and voted.
November 11, 2012 04:07PM
I'm sure all of our SN players are happy to know you were reelected as the ADGA's President. None more happy than the members of the ADGA. You have and I'm positive will continue to do a fantastic job leading the ADGA to be the best it has ever been. Congrats to the rest of the reelects as well, and to Robbie Roger in becoming the Secretary, I'm sure you will do a good job keeping detailed notes of all the club meetings this year. You da man for stepping up! Now it's time to play some disc golf everyone.
November 11, 2012 07:21PM
Good choices ADGA. The website has been updated.

[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]
[www.acadianadga.org]
[www.pipscause.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013