Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SFC Ice Bowl Weather Update #1

Posted by tdwriter 
SFC Ice Bowl Weather Update #1
January 15, 2003 11:07AM
I hope these bogus threats of snow don't scare anyone away from the SFC Ice Bowl this weekend. I'd hate to get stuck with all this plastic that's looking for a new home. Remember, "No Wimps, No Whiners!"

Seriously, if the roads are slick, stay home, I'll understand.

Here's a link to the Weather Channel's forcast for the Florence, AL., area.

[www.weather.com]

RwC
Re: SFC Ice Bowl Weather Update #1
January 17, 2003 06:18AM
Highly impressed Russ with you getting so much detail out to golfers coming your way!! I hope others see how dedicated you are and get the ball rolling in their neck of the woods. Way to go!!!
January 17, 2003 06:22AM
Also just an update coming from Huntsville's local news...the roads are clear all the way to Florence! (from this side of course). The exception,naturally, is bridges and overpasses. But nothing major! So nooo excuses if you're coming from Huntsville!
January 17, 2003 07:27AM
Thanks Addie. I just didn't want anyone to use "I didn't know about it" as an excuse for not coming. They might have to work, or have some family activity they can't avoid... or they just might not want to freeze their rear off Saturday morning. Can't really blame them for that. Wish I had picked the following Saturday, 'cause it's supposed to be in the 50s!

I'll be there Saturday morning either way. I just hope someone's around to help me start a fire. RwC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013