Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pineville DGC Mini Schedule

Posted by niklpenny 
Pineville DGC Mini Schedule
November 18, 2012 06:52PM
Mini Schedule For Pineville DGC

Nov. 25th 12pm-$5 winner takes all, Handicap Format, $1 Progressive Acepot
Dec. 2nd 1pm-$6(person) Random Draw Doubles, Best Shot Format, $1 progessive Acepot
Dec. 8th 6pm-$5 winner takes all.(2 rounds of 9) Glowbies night golf(glow discs or taped on LED's) KEES PARK
(if anyone needs help with where to buy or how to setup your regular discs for night golf call me)
Dec. 9th 12pm-$5 winner takes all, Handicap Format, $1 Progressive Acepot

Anyone Interested in playing these Mini's please call me at 318-305-1636

Ryan Niccolini #55907
Re: Pineville DGC Mini Schedule
November 19, 2012 10:55AM
Just a suggestion for future scheduling, but you might want to consider scheduling the night golf on dates at or near a full moon. Of course, I have never played at night and am only guessing that this would help. Also, Martin Park Park is pretty wide open has some lighting from the 911 center and might make a good night golf location, unless the pit bull gets loose.
November 19, 2012 11:33AM
its accually easier to find your disc when its darker outside because the glow from the disc or the LED is illuminated more.
November 19, 2012 11:34AM
Playing glo golf with a full moon is like playing a course with mandos...it sucks.

JABBA
November 19, 2012 01:20PM
CajunWarrior33 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> its accually easier to find your disc when its
> darker outside because the glow from the disc or
> the LED is illuminated more.

I wondered about that. I was thinking (idle speculation on my part) that on a woods course, it might actually be easier to see the course with moonlight. Do you use flashlights?
November 19, 2012 02:00PM
It is mush easier to let your eyes get accustomed to the dark and then start the round. we try to avoid flashlights as much as possible as they do make it harder to see. the little led beacons can be seen from hundreds of feet away in the pitch black, and you light up the basket with a hanging led, but other than that, it's best to keep it as dark as possible.
if martin park doesnt have any rules about being there at night, then I will add it to the glowbies rotation
November 19, 2012 04:12PM
I'll check with the City about any curfew. I know there are noise ordinances (10:00 p.m.) but am not sure about anything else.
November 20, 2012 07:13AM
We would be done before 10pm, so i don't think there will be a problem, as long as it's not gated with a closed sign like buhlow,
November 20, 2012 07:15AM
Dec. 14th 6pm-$6 Random Draw Doubles, best shot format.(2 rounds of 9) Glowbies night golf(glow discs or taped on LED's) MARTIN PARK Alexandria
November 25, 2012 07:09AM
TODAY>>>>12pm, FORT BUHLOW DGC, $5 Singles, $1 rolling acepot
November 30, 2012 11:16AM
This Sunday 1pm Doubles match is looking like it's gonna have alot of people's.
December 10, 2012 09:15AM
Glow Golf... no Moon and it takes a little longer at night, like rain golf. In Jax, night golf on 12 holes playing twice takes four hours; reg is 2 1/2 to 3 hrs
December 12, 2012 11:19AM
this friday at 6pm, glowbies, martin park alexandria LA, $6 random draw doubles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013