Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Flinging For The Season 2 Doubles

Posted by KeyChains1 
Flinging For The Season 2 Doubles
November 20, 2012 10:55AM
KEY CHAINS BIKE & DISC along with PLAYGROUND DISC GOLF CLUB are going to have the FLINGING FOR THE SEASON DOUBLES TOURNEY again this year.... It WILL NOT be a qualifier, as it will be a CASH PAYOUT for all divsions....

Sp pick your partner and come win some $$$$

WHERE: Ferry Park
WHEN: Saturday, December 22, 2012
TIME: Tee Off @ 9:00 SHARP
WHAT: 2-Rounds of 18 holes ( very short break from round 1 to round 2)

Please note THERE WILL NOT be a NOVICE OR JUNIORS division offered!!

Entry fees will be as follows and we will also have some CTP throw offs for prizes ( individual, not teams):

Pro/Open $ 50.00 per team
Advanced $ 40.00 per team
Ams $ 30.00 per team
($10.00 from each team will go to the FWB Parks & Rec Dept. all other will go to PAYOUT)

The Pro/Open and Advanced division WINNERS will also get a little something extra....... oh how I love surprises :)

So come and get you some CHRISTMAS CASH and do what we all love !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Re: Flinging For The Season 2 Doubles
November 20, 2012 02:58PM
Please keep in mind I am trying the positive outlook thing, planning a tourney THE DAY AFTER THE WORLD IS SUPPOSED TO END ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
November 27, 2012 01:47PM
You can register via PAYPAL

Register Here for FLINGING FOR THE SEASON DOUBLES

When you register, please list the people on the team .... ALL CASH PAYOUT for every division ..... come get you some Christmas Cash :-)

Thanks again !!

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
December 05, 2012 11:32AM
6 Hole Cash Safari Skins after the tournament for 4 teams

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2012 11:32AM by DISCKEY.
December 11, 2012 01:13PM
looking for an Advanced or Pro partner... hit me up 850-712-7960 if interested.

Josh Brigan
EatSleepDisc Pensacola
December 16, 2012 08:18PM
I week away..... Come get some cash :)

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
December 18, 2012 10:53PM
Weather looks great high of 61 but sunny!!! Come get some Christmas Cash!!! $ safari skins for top pro or adv teams.
December 18, 2012 11:13PM
How do you decide what division to play in? Never mind. I want to play in the one with the most players/$$$!!!
December 19, 2012 08:18AM
BERNIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do you decide what division to play in? Never
> mind. I want to play in the one with the most
> players/$$$!!!

Awwwww Bernie, come on now..... I am just going to take a play from your book and dictate which division people get to sign up in ;)

If a person normally plays in ams, then they can register in ams.... an so on.... If one of the team members has played in 1 division and 1 in another, then I will ask them to play in the higher of the 2... if they don't wish to do that.... then so be it. I will not let them play down :)

My whole reason for running this tourney is to give people a chance to win a little extra Christmas Cash, as times are hard for some... and I wanted to put on a "fun" tourney to be enjoyed by all. Thanks for asking and let me know if you have any other questions :)

Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2012 08:20AM by KeyChains1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013