Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MADGA XMAS PARTY & BOARD ELECTIONS THURSDAY JAN. 24TH AT MUNI

Posted by BERNIE 
Re: MADGA XMAS PARTY & BOARD ELECTIONS TUESDAY DECEMBER 18th AT FUNTASIA
December 29, 2012 01:56PM
WW. "The President"

BMB
December 29, 2012 02:08PM
Hole for .......mmmmmmmm.......??????? What are you good for? LOL-- you are even eligible for club bagger now!! Good job at the Howler- good luck with your "new" division! HeHe....
December 31, 2012 10:24AM
Yea yea. Santa must have brought you a. Puter.I think Aubrey is a shoo in which is fine by me.

BMB
December 31, 2012 12:57PM
Puter....? That sounds nasty!!! And, i have a good putter... same green thing you tried to scam off me last year- hard to replace one that keeps going in!!!! AND it is even harder to lose an election when you are running UNOPPOSED !!!! b'hole for club prophet!! LOL
January 15, 2013 09:58AM
What up with the madga bag tags.I'm sure we could use the funds .

BMB
January 18, 2013 09:31PM
Actually the club is in a better place financially than it ever has been. & I have the tags. They will be for sale at the party on Thursday.
Since you have the funds it shouldn't take you 7 months next time to pay your SN fees.
January 19, 2013 07:24PM
Thanks for your comments, Dillon.
January 19, 2013 08:16PM
Whatever dilburn.. if you subtract the funds payed by Mobile from SNs there would not be much!! Do the math... 7months??? are you sure?
January 19, 2013 08:26PM
Dillion does nothing but cause trouble.
January 19, 2013 08:45PM
Thankyou very much!!! He is not liked here in Mobile AT ALL!!! Unlike you Senor Brad.. what up!!
January 19, 2013 10:24PM
I'm alright, miss all my friends in Mobile though!!
For you two dim wits, Bud and Brad. I was merely stating since the club was so rich in funds maybe it won't take 7 months to pay delinquent SN fees (21st City of Mobile Doubles Championship) next time. I would hate for this fine TD, with his huge payouts not to be able to host anymore SN tournaments all over a few dollar$...
January 21, 2013 11:11PM
That would be a shame. Wouldn't it Dillon? I would like to formally invite you to our one month late Xmas party at Funtasia this Thursday. We would love to see you there.
January 22, 2013 08:14AM
What!?!?! I don't get a formal invitation like Dillon!?!?! My feelings are extremely hurt!

BERNIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That would be a shame. Wouldn't it Dillon? I would
> like to formally invite you to our one month late
> Xmas party at Funtasia this Thursday. We would
> love to see you there.

January 22, 2013 08:39AM
BERNIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That would be a shame. Wouldn't it Dillon? I would
> like to formally invite you to our one month late
> Xmas party at Funtasia this Thursday. We would
> love to see you there.

I might make the drive down to see that one. lmbo.
January 22, 2013 10:02AM
That is funny!!! LOL
@#$%& Bernie as much as I'd like to be your guest of honor I will be busy with prior obligations. Raincheck? :)
January 23, 2013 12:09PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........... you will NOT be missed.. LOL Too bad- we were going to chain you in the cave on the tunnel hole-- and declare you resident Troll, it would be fitting seeing how well you do as the forum troll... giggle giggle... Bernie will be more pleased than ANYONE,
January 23, 2013 01:58PM
Flyerbud used the wording "giggle giggle". Now that's freaking funny.
January 23, 2013 03:08PM
CHANGE OF VENUE FOR TOMORROW NIGHTS PARTY!!!!! I just heard back from the city parks & rec department that we have the amphitheater & surrounding areas at Municipal Park from 5:30-9:30 tomorrow evening. We will be setting up a 9 hole mini course. So we still need the mini baskets. We could also use some work lights & extension cords if you have any. As you all probably know drinking is not allowed in Mobile's parks so never mind the byob.

We will have the new MADGA bag tags for sale. The person with the lowest score on the mini course who is a bag tag holder will go home with the 2013 #1 tag.

MADGA will also be doing a crawfish boil out there. So if you would like to bring stuff to throw in the pot instead of bringing a dish that would be fine. Some suggestions: Brussel sprouts, mushrooms, sausages, hot dogs, corn, potatoes & whatever else you might like. We will have the crawfish. Of course any dishes, desserts or drinks will be much appreciated.

We still haven't received many volunteers for the board positions so please get those in ASAP so we can have the ballots ready.

I HOPE TO SEE A BUNCH OF YOU OUT THERE FOR SOME GREAT CRAWFISH & MINI GOLF!!!! ONCE AGAIN THE MADGA XMAS PARTY WILL BE AT THE AMPHITHEATER AT MUNICIPAL PARK FROM 5:30 - 9:30 TOMORROW NIGHT THURSDAY JANUARY 24TH.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013