Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

$$$ Disc Golf Bag

Posted by niklpenny 
$$$ Disc Golf Bag
November 24, 2012 10:01PM
Anyone got a disc golf bag, they wanna get rid of? looking for a tourney style bag, holds 18-20 discs, frame, insulated cup holders, putter, and mini pockets, sturdy, and lots of pockets and pouches, preferably in decent condition. with or without backstraps i will entertain all offers.
Re: $$$ Disc Golf Bag
November 26, 2012 06:08AM
I have a Fade Gear Crunch box bag. Its not quite as big as the tourney bag but it holds enough discs. Doesn't have a frame or anything though with it being a smaller bag. Not sure where you're from but I'd come off it pretty easy. Trade for a good disc or something
November 26, 2012 08:53AM
I am in Pineville LA, I have an Orion LF, or an Orion LS, I'd be willing to trade
November 26, 2012 09:58AM
Well Im in Mobile man. I dont see it happening haha
November 26, 2012 01:11PM
yea I broke down and ordered one from ebay
November 26, 2012 03:09PM
We carry gateway ,innova, discraft bags of all kinds, so check us out at skysouth.com we are located in Mobile Al.

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
December 21, 2012 10:21PM
Doesn't have a frame or anything though with it being a smaller bag. Not sure where you're from but I'd come off it pretty easy. Trade for a good disc or something
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013