Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Stipulations on Tombigbee Buzz Stinger Stampede

Posted by manglin 
Re: Stipulations on Tombigbee Buzz Stinger Stampede
December 20, 2012 08:30AM
You havn't heard of any police actions at disc golf events? Maybe you should do some research. I have seen police at mini's and sanctioned events.

But it doesn't matter, It shouldn't be a problem sanctioning it.
December 20, 2012 09:21AM

I cant see how you will be able to lose a disc on this course... no water...no deep ditches... holes are very short...I am assuming you have never played Tombigbee 1 before.
I wasn't asking the question in terms of speculation. At the 2008 Fall Classic we had to actually enforce the time rule on a guy trying to find his disc on hole 17 in the first round. He nicked a tree and went left into some undergrowth of the woods. After our foursome looked well past the time limit, we had to stroke him and move on....just saying.

You got something against this event?
I don't, just asking the types of questions that others will be asking the day of the event. No need to get defensive. As a player, I just want to know the rules. Thanks for clarifying.
December 20, 2012 09:34AM
December 20, 2012 11:27AM
Ya hit the nail on the head there, Wayne.

It is sad when someone is so high on their own perceived perfection that all they have is another boring attack on others and what they might do with their own time ... wtfe....

and before you respond, Dustin - just remember there's plenty of us whose success you will never acheive - degrees, jobs, pay, life, friends, etc.

and to roll over on Jack C. - @#$%& man you are pathetic - you're alright in person, but why the change behind your keyboard? You wouldn't have 1/2 the places to play disc golf if it wasn't for all the folks you love to put down....

Stop hatin' you just look pretty darn foolish.....its disc golf man......not church......

take a look in the mirror - NOBODY likes an a$$hole....

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Lift a toast to the Human spirit!
Lift a toast to those you love!
Lift a toast to all well-wishers
and lift a toast to God above!!

Peace, out.....Griff

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2012 11:40AM by bryan griffin.
December 20, 2012 12:10PM
None of these issues ever and I mean ever come up in person. If all of the people did it on their own time it would be fine but now its getting hard to go to a tournament and not smell it at leaste once. There is a time and a place for that if you are going to do it. I never once said anything about jack. If you notice, every time he says something he is calling me a name. When I argue with people, I try not to make it personal because it is counter productive. And you can ask Wayne, when I did make it personal to him, I did appologize for that. All I am saying is keep it off the course. Do it away from everyone. Don't just take it out any old time in the middle of your round. There are kids in most of these areas and some folks that do other things at the parks. I don't have anything against people that smoke it, just have the respect for other people that you expect back. Not everyone wants to be around illegal substances.
December 20, 2012 12:24PM
I can understand that my man - but look at your original post - was that as respectful?

We are all in this together - and while we may not always agree, we MUST respect each others groove........

Rock on, Dustin.....you know we have no beef - just gotta 'lil shocked at the shout out to Jack...and I know he needs not me to defend himself - my point was more on the appearance of your tirade......

We have ALL built this series....we ALL have a right to enjoy it - and that includes not steppin' onto each others feet while the groove plays on....and that IS a two way street...

Wow, that's groove twice in one post......to much CRB in the stereo!!!
December 20, 2012 02:14PM
Well jack did make a shot at me first. I guess I indirectly disrespected him. But I do not know what jack does for a living and I was not disrespecting him in that way. If you took it like that jack, I am sorry. But calling me a dummy and having no life when I work 10 hours a day behind a computer isn't the most respectful thing I have heard. My first post was bad, of course I have fun disc golfing. But if it isn't sanctioned it doesn't seem like it is as important to me. I havn't gone out of my way to go to a roc run. I do want to go to the roc run next time they have a 3 man scramble though.

People that post on here need to quit shooting at people in arguements. Seems like every time an issue comes up people say things like Jack did or like bluff did. You can have positive outcomes to arguements if you don't take things so personal.
December 20, 2012 02:25PM
As it gets closer to the actual event date I will be posting the ins and outs of all the rules involved in this "special event". Also, thanks for the classy thread drift.
December 20, 2012 02:28PM
We now return you to your regularly scheduled drivel......lol!!!

And Merry Christmas, Mr. Hudd!!
December 20, 2012 02:32PM
back atcha Griff
Anonymous User
December 20, 2012 03:30PM
Heh heh heh, Dustin if you can't take it then don't dish it out. Still waiting for your announcement of the tournament you are going to run too,can't wait.
December 20, 2012 04:20PM
:) i can take it, it just solves nothing.
Anonymous User
December 20, 2012 05:42PM
I forgot we were solving the world's problems by playing disc golf again.

My bad!
January 03, 2013 08:06AM
How do we pre-register? I have never played in Tupelo. I am coming from Florida. I would like to go ahead and pre-register so I can book a place to stay for this tournament. It sounds like a lot of fun.
January 03, 2013 01:49PM
I will be setting up a pre registuration within the next couple weeks. This event will be capped at 90 players. At that time I will release all the tournament info. This will be a really cool event.
January 07, 2013 11:01AM
Is it going to be a Pro D Buzzz or elite Z?
January 07, 2013 11:27AM
going to be an esp buzz. all between 171-176 grams... All White.. all with same logo...also everyone recieves a full color Mini.
January 07, 2013 02:53PM
Was going to get in this one but after u said esp buzz I think I will pass..all they good for is wallhanger
January 07, 2013 09:12PM
Just playing I'm gonna try and play this one if I have the money too...
January 17, 2013 12:10PM
esp buzz, are those kinda soft plastic?? what would it be compared to innova ??? maybe a gummy soft ch plastic i THINK i threw one once time,.. Lonewolf, Just play... I mean what else do you have to do that day?? its not like we playing Trace Gold or BB 2 with a buzz DISC...
January 17, 2013 04:39PM
Like star plastic...little softer....more glide and longer than a roc.
January 21, 2013 09:34AM
@Flick I plan on playing if I have the money to...@Wayne I have to disagree because I can throw a roc further than any buzz I've ever throwed
January 21, 2013 09:49AM
think that the person throwing the 2 determine that. Cause I can throw a buzz a little further than I can a Roc. but Wayne is correct...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013