Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Discs found at the 3rd annual disc golf classic in New Orleans on December 8th

Posted by Keith osborne 
Discs found at the 3rd annual disc golf classic in New Orleans on December 8th
December 17, 2012 01:37PM
Will Timmons , 601 , pro destroyer , tye dye
Marvin , 2 cyclones , green , purple ace disc
Willy bt , roc , blue ace disc
Brian , 863 , blue archon
Kp , 512 , orange blizzard boss
Andy Perkins , 234 , red pro boss , yellow crow
Willy Waite , white 10x aviar , sweet
Matthew giovannoni , 619 , red Orion ls
Chris mat tingly , 830 , Orion lf
Brooks , gold TI stalker
Blachly , 760 , yellow roc , white jls
Murphy , 901 , red Polaris ls
Landon , 919 , yellow hornet
Pat , 913 , white teebird
S. Harrison , 225 , orange sidewinder
Ryan , 985 , Orion lf
Isaac , 225 , blue boss
Eric , 303 , yellow beast
Louis Gallegos , 985 , groove
Joel , 503 , white Valkyrie , gold saint
Shannon , 707 , white teebird
Daniel ,914 , orange , pro katana
MN , 281 , yellow nuke
Bernie , 251 , blue 11x kc teebird , sweet
Caleb , 225 , red pro beast
David kilpatrick , 225 , yellow groove
Brian Gera nth , 617 , orange boss
Matt McKay , 314 , white roc
Ray , 724 , red comet
Steve folmar , 225 , yellow sidewinder
Anthony Miley , 225 , yellow avenger ss
Bill katernmeyer , 601 , red eagle
Tyler Stacy , 601 , white ?
Eric day , 985 , orange destroyer , blue boss , green blizzard katana

3 trips and 7 hours later this is what I pulled out with area codes other than 504. If you would like the back let me know and I will make sure you get them. Thanks for supporting another NOTEAM tourney. See y'all at the P.O.G.

Hey Keith , Did you find my disc ?
ww
Re: Discs found at the 3rd annual disc golf classic in New Orleans on December 8th
December 17, 2012 05:35PM
Keith osborne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Willy Waite , white 10x aviar , sweet
> Bernie , 251 , blue 11x kc teebird , sweet

> 3 trips and 7 hours later this is what I pulled
> out with area codes other than 504. If you would
> like the back let me know and I will make sure you
> get them. Thanks for supporting another NOTEAM
> tourney. See y'all at the P.O.G.

Friggin' schweet.

Please ship the two for myself and Bernie to Bernie's shop:

The Outdoor Exchange
3607 Old Shell Rd, Suite 6
Mobile, AL 36608

Please include a return address for yourself Keith. What's your plastic of choice? I'll make sure you get something for your time.
Talk about personalized service! The water's like 50 degrees and full of varmints, but that doesn't stop Keith from returning lost discs to you.

Here he is charming a gator under hole 11

"Hey gator...have you seen a 10x Roc in here? Answer me or I'll turn you into a pair of boots!"
Re: Discs found at the 3rd annual disc golf classic in New Orleans on December 8th
December 18, 2012 07:13AM
Thanks, Keith, for getting the discs out of the water!

I hope other golfers offer a reward of some kind like WW just did.

Hint: Keith likes Red Bull.

Hook a brother up!
December 18, 2012 09:10PM
No problemo, Jason, I gave Joe your 2 discs. Kc teebird and San Marino aviar, very nice disc selection.

Cool thanks. I'm trying to get my brother to go with me to the doubles tournament this january. maybe i can use this as the incentive that pushes him over the top to agree to go. if i happen to make it, i guess you could give them back to me then

Andy Perkins
Man I don't see mine in that list, oh well thanks for looking Keith.
December 20, 2012 07:20AM
It should turn up. On long 18 they can get stood up in the rocks. I'll keep a eye out.

December 21, 2012 02:05PM
Man that is great! I love that Teebird. It is my favorite driver. Let me know how I can compensate you for your efforts & I'll make it happen for sure. Thanks a whole lot!

BTW I lost my putter on #11. It is close to the tee side of the water just off of the oak limbs. It is a purplish pink J Bird stamped aviar. The ink with my name is likely illegible by now. It is relatively worthless to anyone but me. However I really love it. I have been putting with it for almost a decade.
December 21, 2012 02:09PM
B:

Didn't really seem to matter what you were putting with. You probably could've pulled a Lugo and putted with a Destroyer upside down and still made everything that day ;)
December 24, 2012 03:55PM
It was a good day for sure. & I'm gonna leave the upside down destroyer putting to Lugo.
December 29, 2012 12:04PM
Tyler Stacy is a judge Keith. Send that one my way
December 29, 2012 01:25PM
Keith got the disc , Thanks again for what ya do brah!
December 29, 2012 07:19PM
I lost three with my PDGA # 34124 in the inner rim. Any chance they were found? An odd green max wt. teedevil, white star rancho roc and a lime green pro katana w/ purple circular tourney stamp. Please give to JP. I'll get them from him at a later date.
December 29, 2012 07:53PM
Wood , I'll get it to you
Brooks ,glad to help out

December 30, 2012 10:47AM
Great job Keith!! You are a true class act!!
January 04, 2013 12:00AM
I got my teebird & WW's aviar in the mail today. Thank you so very much Keith! You are truly a stand up guy. I will be sending you a token of my appreciation soon.
I know the feeling of loosing a disc your attached to. Just glad to help out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013