Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2013 LargeMouth Disc Golf Tour

Posted by sand2bass2 
Re: 2013 LargeMouth Disc Golf Tour
January 31, 2013 10:09PM
I have not move any single event from inside your tour, and they will continue to stay in the SN tournament forum.
I am sure I gave you a clear enough answer in my last post.
I'm not sure why you are choosing to try to start an argument on your own thread, I will not be continue this as it is not productive to your events.
January 31, 2013 10:43PM
Why did this thread that deals with several SN events get moved and the SN cup caddie thread gets to stay? Seems like you all are just singling tony out.
January 31, 2013 11:16PM
I will move caddie book if need be.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
January 31, 2013 11:54PM
ransomjones Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why did this thread that deals with several SN
> events get moved and the SN cup caddie thread gets
> to stay? Seems like you all are just singling tony
> out.

You are right ransom, I just didn't see the caddie book earlier. This is not the first time I have moved a thread from that forum to this one, just the first time I got negative feedback on doing so.
February 01, 2013 08:49AM
Not starting an argument, rather defending my right as a SN TD to post information about my events in the proper place.

You, Eric are the one going out of his way to get something started. Acting like King Dictator, making decisions on your own. I don't recall you ever doing much for the sport, other than sitting on your high and mighty BOD seat. Sonwhere the hell do you get off?

Could I please get an opinion from other BOD members on this matter?

Eric, you still have not listed these other series that are in such multitude that this has become a problem. Crickets chirping....
February 01, 2013 02:54PM
Chirp chirp! Still waitin on that heffer Julio....
February 01, 2013 11:10PM
Typical TB.
Can't get his way so he starts calling names.
King dictator?......who the eff do you think YOU are??
Eric is the one that ran for BoD, not you!
He has the power, he is the moderator, not you.
Bow Down largepockets.
February 01, 2013 11:33PM
Correct spelling is heifer, Julio.
February 02, 2013 07:35PM
Each of the events should be on SN tourney page...but not the overview details of the tour..it is an event page...I agree with Eric...if you see any more please move them...No reason to squabble of something this small
February 03, 2013 10:16AM
The main reason I wanted it on the Tournament page is for sponsorship purposes. I would like for the businesses that choose to support our great sport to get the maximum exposure possible. I feel like most people do not read any of the other forums, I know I rarely do, therefore the sponsors go overlooked. This is and should be to everyone else, a very important factor!! This sport needs the support of sponsors to grow to something BIG, but unfortunately the sponsors are not getting the support they deserve from the SN's. How will we ever get "there" without major contributions from local businesses???

I for one am trying to get annual sponsors that will continue to donate to our tournaments every year without having to be convinced. I am also pushing the envelope each year on the amount I am asking for. I feel like the advertising they receive at my events is worth more than peanuts, but you have to start small to get them on board.

Once I have a sponsor established, all I need do is stop in to their store each year to pick up a check and not have to sell them over and over, even when the price has gone up slightly. If they don't see an increase in exposure of their business year after year, why would they continue to support us?

The Southern Nationals series needs to do all they can to help TD's in this matter. Not find ways to combat their efforts, which is exactly what is happening here....

TB
February 04, 2013 09:13AM

Here's a new signature for you...
February 04, 2013 06:28PM
Yeah your really helping matters Sanchez! Good positive post brotha!

It's posts like yours that really make sponsors come on here and want to support this sport. Why would they not with such positive feedback from the SN players such as yours.

Here I am addressing adult issues and get adolescent comments from the likes of you. Grow up and quit being a part of the problem!
February 05, 2013 05:21PM
Bickering doesn't help either.
February 05, 2013 10:42PM
Nope but it sure is fun to read!!

BERNIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bickering doesn't help either.

February 13, 2013 06:54PM
I liked the teebird thanks. how much are the mambas? ive got to have one or two!
February 22, 2013 09:05AM
Metal Flakes are $14.

Next stop on the Tour is 1 week away.

Bombs Over Brooklyn
Ashe Lake DGC
Brooklyn, MS

Thank you to our latest sponsors:

Wards 98W - Hattiesburg
Gas Processors of Columbia
The Deck-Columbia
Marion Theater
March 03, 2013 10:26AM
Thanks to all of the following businesses who have sponsored the Bon Vie Disc Golf Tour for 2013:

TAS Garage Doors
Sakura Japanese Restaurant
Play it Again Sports
Southeast Insurance
Crescent City Grill
Magnolia Construction Supply
Advantage Pharmacy
Hattiesburg Heart and Vascular
Hattiesburg Eye Clinic
Wards 98W
Academy Sports
HDGA

Columbia:
The Deck
The Marion Theater
Gas Processors
Microtel (soon to change name but same owners)
Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant
Round Table Restaurant

Last but not least our title sponsor Bon Vie Home Builders!!

Thanks for your time!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013