Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cam Colglazier moving on.........

Posted by Trackin01 
Re: Cam Colglazier moving on.........
December 25, 2012 09:29PM
Hammock wasn't supposed to mention any of this before the first of the year.
December 27, 2012 10:53AM
PRODIGY---extraordinary person or thing....or ???
December 27, 2012 07:28PM
Has that dude, been riding to lunch with Tickle and Tim.. lay off the apple pie.
December 28, 2012 08:53AM
Do we think everyone on that list of pros is moving to the sponsor?
December 28, 2012 11:33AM

Overdrive Disc Golf
We buy and sell new and used discs. Check out our website.
December 28, 2012 11:57AM
Yah.......
December 29, 2012 09:02PM
I'm shocked that a couple of boxes of discs a year and a few hundred dollars for a win couldn't keep the top pros on board with Innova.
Anonymous User
December 30, 2012 07:25PM
I still think this new company will be about as successful as the 2011 Pro Worlds DVD.

Yeah, that DVD that never got made.
December 30, 2012 10:49PM
I wonder what their Roc & Aviar are like?
December 31, 2012 12:35PM
JUST like them... even down to the Innova stamp and patent number on the bottom!!! LOL
January 01, 2013 12:31AM
Prodigy it is.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Anonymous User
January 01, 2013 08:39AM
This is going to be an even more entertaining epic faceplant than I could have hoped for...

Here's their video. Love ya Phil but you're in way over your head:

[www.youtube.com]

And of course the funniest thing yet is Nikko's blog:

[nldg.net]
January 01, 2013 10:22AM
Nikko needs a proofreader. It's like reading a 10th grader's diary.

Only time will tell, but if these pros are excited to be throwing nothing but Prodigy plastic, maybe they will be really great discs. Seems like there would be a big learning curve on a completely new line of discs, but maybe it does not matter when you are Will Schusterick. He can probably throw a dinner plate 500 feet.
January 01, 2013 11:28AM
He will come to miss his ROCs... that is his go to disc.
Anonymous User
January 01, 2013 02:16PM
At least Cam is going to make some good $$$ out of this deal. Note to Cam: don't make posts like Nikko's LOL

These discs might be good, but the hype is too much. No disc makes that much of a difference.
January 01, 2013 02:48PM
The only website they have is a Facebook page?

Overdrive Disc Golf
We buy and sell new and used discs. Check out our website.
January 01, 2013 06:20PM
We are very proud of our decision and proud to be a part of this company.
Anonymous User
January 01, 2013 08:09PM
Well played Cam, well played. Thanks for not over-hyping like Nikko or Will. Let the discs and your scores do the talking.
January 01, 2013 10:38PM
Will the sponcered pros be able to have a mixed bag or will they only be able to through Prodigy?
January 02, 2013 12:07AM
Congrats Cam on your move to a new disc golf company. Players are excited to see how these disc's unfold and how you guys will do with them. I can only assume you will be allowed to use a mixed bag since they are not releasing a full line of disc's until late spring and we all know the Memorial in AZ is a big deal for the touring Professionals. Would be tough to win that event with a driver, putter, and a midrange if its out in time.

I'm wondering if Prodigy is going in any other direction with their company than what the typical disc golf company has done before. All the hype was top pro's going to a new company and nobody was sure what it was about. Then I keep reading about "just another disc golf company selling products" The $10,000-$15,000 salary per player each year is a good deal and part ownership into the company. Lets see how it unfolds when we reach this time next year. Stay tuned!
January 02, 2013 07:24PM
Team Players will be allowed to have a mixed bag until the full line of discs are released. Hopefully by late spring
or early summer the full line will be out.

Roll Tide Roll!!!
January 03, 2013 12:35AM
So all it takes is $10,000 a player to pull many of the best players in the world away from the most prominent disc company with the best product for many years. Let me ask you this. Does anyone think that any company could overtake Innova as the primary force in the Disc Golf world anytime soon? Do you think Innova might start making similar offers to the players who continue to show their loyalty to them? Or when recruiting new players? Will they take players back? If I was one of these players these things would weigh heavily on m mind. & if they have so much $$$ & so many resources why didn't they wait until their complete line of discs was done. Them allowing players to have a mixed bag says everything. I wonder if Cam & Schusterick will keep an Aviar & Roc in their bag as long as possible. No I don't!
However, I do think things will be getting better for Climo, Feldberg & Matt O in the near future because of this.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2013 12:51AM by BERNIE.
January 03, 2013 07:38AM
Matt O had to stay he's in the 2013 Innova calender.....

JOhn k
January 03, 2013 07:55AM
McBeth, Schultz, Schweberger, Brinster and the Jenkins siblings will all probably benefit from this as well.
January 03, 2013 08:12AM
I hope those said players do get treated better. They deserve too, I hope every disc company starts treating their sponsored players better. It's not that they get treated bad or anything, it's just all players that make disc golf their job and tour year round should be respected a little more. I keep hearing $10,000 tossed around, nobody knows what's in our contract except us and the company so idk where that figure came from. @Bernie, money wouldn't be the only thing that takes us away from innova. I have to believe in the product and believe in the company. IDC how much money I get, I'm not going to throw some garbage discs. With that being said, I can't wait for everybody in the SN land to get their hands on some of these discs, THEY ARE AWESOME!
Anonymous User
January 03, 2013 08:47AM
Awesome how? Do they fly farther or are they like CE plastic like the rumors say?

Come on Cam, cut through some of the Prodigy BS for us. Maybe they should call their midranges the BS1, BS2.

No website either? LoL maybe they ran out of all that unearned $$$ already?
January 03, 2013 08:56AM
Good luck Cam!
Anonymous User
January 03, 2013 09:34AM

Too much Kool Aid at Prodigy HQ.

Methinks these young impressionable disc golfers are getting some serious smoke blown up their young behinds. It is fun to watch the cult of Prodigy...can't wait till the stress of the tour blows up the whole charade!
January 03, 2013 10:00AM
Why can't this new company succeed, Bluffs? Disc golf is growing in popularity rather quickly. Nike Golf didn't explode until Tiger endorsed their product. Just sayin bro.
Anonymous User
January 03, 2013 10:15AM
Not saying they can't or won't succeed, hard to say when we don't even know how much their discs will cost or if they're any good. Not one of Prodigy's team is a Tiger though...they're all good, but they aren't dominating the sport like Climo or Tiger. Seriously would Tiger post the inane ramblings of Nikko? LoL.

The hype is just redonkulous. Again, it's great that Cam is getting way overpaid for his talents but so far it looks like Team Prodigy thinks they are gods of disc golf, which they just aren't. Even with their endorsements and part ownership and their disc golf winnings they aren't going to be making as much as the average schoolteacher, fireman, or postman LoL

How many times have disc golfers heard about the next big thing that makes disc golf blow up? This ain't it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013