Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cam Colglazier moving on.........

Posted by Trackin01 
Re: Cam Colglazier moving on.........
January 05, 2013 08:28PM
Good job staying above the fray Cam... I know everyone at Shelby Forest wishes you the best!
Anonymous User
January 06, 2013 08:30AM

Prodigy sales force is lacking something...hmmm, what is it? (answer=discs to hand to people)

I'm not convinced I need to buy any of these discs yet.

All we seem to have is Prodigy players and their fans telling each other how great they are...which is great, nothing better than a great big ego trip, I take them all the time.

Videos of players throwing them far tells me nothing, they can throw anything far. Players posting how great Prodigy is means nothing. Need some product out there soon. But if y'all want to keep telling each other how awesome it is in disc golf dream world, prepare for more mockery LOL
January 06, 2013 07:21PM
blah blah blah,

insert picture

blah blah, blah blah blah

biff mcgee
January 06, 2013 07:49PM
Cam, can I ask what makes you think that these discs are better than what is already out there?

You seem confident that they will sell, even the ones I have seen and read about, would not lead me to feel that way. Or let me say they are nothing different then whats already been out there. So close in fact, that I will not be surprised to see potential lawsuits...

And lastly, if the product IS so great, then why the need to try and make cash offers to players? If the product is Good/great then the players will want to throw it.....

I also have some first run Quarter K's if anyone wants them :))) And that company even had an engineer on staff.

I do wish all those involved good luck!!!

I just dont think there is any real need for another disc company in terms of product, Now if its a case of how your being treated. Than thats another I$$UE :)

January 08, 2013 04:34PM
Will these discs be available in lighter weights for ladies? Like 160s? And when?

Looking forward to trying out new plastic! Good luck to all the athletes who signed on with Prodigy. None of us know how successful this may or may not be.. one thing is for sure, it is going to be exciting to watch.
January 08, 2013 05:42PM
Bolty-Bolt,

We will have lower weights available at a later date. First shipments will be about 172-174g (max wt 174.3)

Roll Tide Roll!!!
January 08, 2013 06:15PM
Deano Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bolty-Bolt,
>
> We will have lower weights available at a later
> date. First shipments will be about 172-174g (max
> wt 174.3)

Well that is a little disheartening as I usually throw lighter weights as do a lot of our customers , however we are looking forward to carrying and promoting the PRODIGY LINE in our store !!! Wooooooo Hoooooo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Anonymous User
January 08, 2013 09:24PM
Uh if you'd like our disc uh please tell uh your local retailer uh to contact us uh , uh what beavis ,

eh eh what butthead
Anonymous User
January 08, 2013 09:25PM
Hey Phil, Steve Jobs called, he wants his clothes back
January 09, 2013 12:31PM
January 09, 2013 01:29PM
Dillon Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Phil, Steve Jobs called, he wants his clothes
> back

A respectful request...let's keep the commentary in this thread out of the mud. Seriously.
January 09, 2013 01:49PM
Good luck with that one Jason!
January 09, 2013 02:10PM
So the website is still under construction. I'm looking forward to seeing what content is on the website.

prodigydisc.com was registered on March 29, 2011 and last updated Dec 31, 2012. It's registered to Lavone Wolfe in Huntsville, AL. It appears knology.net is the company building the website.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/prodigydisc.com
January 09, 2013 04:02PM
Knology is a cable company. I don't think they build websites.

Website is one area where Prodigy could step up the experience. The Innova site is pretty bad.

Only time will tell...
Anonymous User
January 16, 2013 05:23PM
Prodigy, if you need someone to proofread and edit your website, please, give me a call. I'll work for just a couple of your discs.

After viewing your website, I feel a little bad for mocking you. I feel like I have been picking on the kids on the short bus. My bad!
January 18, 2013 03:23PM
What would you change first, "Coming Soon!" to "Maybe coming at a later date, possibly, if we can..."?
Anonymous User
January 18, 2013 04:03PM
What can these discs do that a Boss or Roc can't do for $9 cheaper? Do they hop in the basket off the tee or what?

Lol, most companies start from the ground up, however these guys are taking the opposite approach, only one place to go...
Anonymous User
January 18, 2013 07:58PM
Got my hands on the D1 & D4 today. I paid $20 each for them so they're really only $4 more than Innova.

The plastic feels a cut above the Innova Champion plastic. Haven't thrown them yet but they could be on to something. I don't think they are the next big thing in disc golf though, but at least their discs aren't as bad as their website LoL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013