Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2013 Louisiana State Championship Site?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
2013 Louisiana State Championship Site?
March 27, 2013 07:35PM
So, did the La. States die a lonely death and no one noticed, or is it unsanctioned or something?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2013 09:21PM by Bluff Magee.
Re: 2013 Louisiana State Championship
March 27, 2013 07:50PM
Can we have it in Mobile?
March 27, 2013 08:45PM
Our Disc Golf plate is full over here in Lafayette this year. Whose "turn" is it?
Anonymous User
March 27, 2013 09:01PM
Ok we can rule out NO and Lafayette...is Lake Charles, Shreveport, BR, Monroe or Aleck running it and haven't sanctioned it?
Re: 2013 Louisiana State Championship Site?
March 27, 2013 10:04PM
Well sense Port of Shreve's held it last and Lafayette had it the year before that. Shouldn't it be held somewhere in the southern part of the state this year? Say New Orleans? Or is NoTeam going to side step hosting it again?
March 27, 2013 10:09PM
Should be BR or NO... is NO interested, Kernan?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

2007-2008 SN Amateur Player of the Year
SN advanced single season points record holder - 466 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season wins record holder - 16 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season score record holder - 53.40 (2007-2008)
Anonymous User
March 27, 2013 10:14PM
Well first lets be sure Monroe, Lake Charles or Alex aren't running it and haven't told anyone.

If I were to run it, it will be completely unsanctioned as I have vowed not to sanction anymore tournaments with anyone. So consider that if y'all are rooting for NO.
March 28, 2013 11:42AM
I am not currently running it in Alexandria...although I am not opposed to the idea if I can get some help.

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2013 11:44AM by niklpenny.
March 28, 2013 12:21PM
If it's not going to be SN in NOLA then I say no to NOLA having it. Speaking with Hurricane David, Lake Charles is not ready to host an event yet. That leaves B.R. for the south.

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
March 28, 2013 12:32PM
I would play states at La cote...heeheee

March 28, 2013 12:48PM
La States needs 36 holes IMO. Thanks for the complement!

[www.facebook.com]
March 28, 2013 12:54PM
well we only have 27 here in alexandria

March 28, 2013 05:26PM
Gawd Almighty
If I were to run it, it will be completely unsanctioned as I have vowed not to sanction anymore tournaments with anyone. So consider that if y'all are rooting for NO.
I don't think there is anyone who would want YOU to run it! I do believe people would want NoTeam to run it. Now are you saying NoTeam can't run events without?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bluff Magee [ PM ] [ Ignore User ]
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 22, 2013 06:01PM Admin
Duh, where did I say I run the PoG all by myself?

You should be happy I delete some of your posts, since every time you post you make yourself look that much dumber!

Don't be so jealous bro. Buy yourself a NO Team Bag Tag and join the fun!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what is it Gawd Almighty? Did you run POG or was it a team effort? Would Noteam want to run states or do you want to do it or is Noteam and you one in the same?

[www.facebook.com]
Anonymous User
March 28, 2013 06:22PM
Sounds like Alex will be the winner. Ryan you don't need more than one course, and I think the States would be a great place to promote Fort Buhlow like you've been trying to do. If you want some advice shoot me a PM. I'm sure you can get Aboriginal Discs to help out again. I guess you just need Keith's permission LOL

Keith you got some issues. Quit trying to divide NO Team it won't work. You're just lucky none of NO Team reads this forum. Do something to take your mind off your jealousy...go plant a tree, or cut some grass at Highland, or finally fix those right angle holes at Flanacher. Better yet, brush your teeth and comb your hair like that guy from Duck Dynasty that looks like you

If you grew your beard you could be his twin brother.
March 28, 2013 06:23PM
I would like to see NoTeam host it this year! Without Mike Kernan, and all the tripe that comes with his involvement. It should have been held in New Orleans for the past two years in a row. I believe it is there turn to keep this tournament going by hosting this year. Just saying!!!!
March 28, 2013 06:59PM
The questions were and still are:

Now are you saying NoTeam can't run events without?

So what is it Gawd Almighty? Did you run POG or was it a team effort? Would Noteam want to run states or do you want to do it or is Noteam and you one in the same?

Or can you not find a picture to answer the questions?

Mike, that hole you are digging is getting as big as the sink hole in Bayou Corne!

I know what is going on....FYI there are other NoTeams members other than you and they do read the forum... Or maybe instead of answering the question, you can go start a thread accusing JohnK of not doing his job as treasurer for SN.

[www.facebook.com]
Anonymous User
March 28, 2013 09:30PM

Even your Uncle Si thinks you're an idiot Keith.
March 28, 2013 09:39PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The questions were and still are:
>
> Now are you saying NoTeam can't run events
> without?
>
> So what is it Gawd Almighty? Did you run POG or
> was it a team effort? Would Noteam want to run
> states or do you want to do it or is Noteam and
> you one in the same?
>
> Or can you not find a picture to answer the
> questions?
>
> Mike, that hole you are digging is getting as big
> as the sink hole in Bayou Corne!
>
> I know what is going on....FYI there are other
> NoTeams members other than you and they do read
> the forum... Or maybe instead of answering the
> question, you can go start a thread accusing JohnK
> of not doing his job as treasurer for SN.

[www.facebook.com]
Anonymous User
March 28, 2013 09:55PM
April 01, 2013 10:58PM
Keith you should just bring your baskets to Pineville, and we could setup another 18 holes to have 36, and me and you could run States

April 02, 2013 12:17AM
Are someone else from NoTeam could step up and finally host it in NOLA, where it should be held this year! Hello Joe? No offence to you guys Ryan, but NoTeam has passed it's turn on hosting the Championship for the last two years now. It's time!!!!
April 02, 2013 12:47AM
Since it's the Louisiana State's. why not all the Louisiana Tournament Directors work together, and host by committee, If 1 guy has to do it all, thats a tall order, but if say 10 guys put forth a collective effort, it wouldnt be all that hard to pull off, and would most likely be a much better event, than if 1 TD and 1 club gotta try and pull it off. Just think of the wide spread donation and sponsor pool, and how much easier and better it would be this way. can you imagine how much less of a headache and less stressful it would be to just do the couple things that your responsible for? Think about it, done this way, this would be the best tournament in Louisiana.

April 02, 2013 09:29AM
I agree with ryan, you people need but aside your differences and work together. It is very friggen pitiful that yall argue and fight with each other all the time.get a friggen grip and lets make this tourny happen!

Nick Robichaux
Acadiana Disc Golf Assoiciation and Flight Club Disc Golf
PDGA# 54519
April 02, 2013 05:20PM
It's Done, Myself and Allan "Hogman" Morrow are hosting Louisiana States this year, in Pineville, at FT. Buhlow. exact Date and More info to be announced later. Now quit arguing, put all that energy into donations and sponsorships!! :)

April 02, 2013 07:21PM
Who was arguing? I was stating my thoughts about it being in New Orleans this year is all. But thanks for stepping up and taking it this year. Maybe next year NOLA can finally take there turn with hosting it. Not holding my breath.
Anonymous User
April 02, 2013 08:14PM
The power of good communication is strong! Looking forward to Pineville hosting, way to step up. I don't know whose idea it was but that guy is a genius!
April 03, 2013 10:46AM
I am a member of NOTeam, and i like Bluff's events. Not sure about all the squabbling, but when Bluff runs an event, NOTeam is generally the host, Bluff the TD and NOTeam comes out to support and get the course in as great a condition as possible for anyone that is coming to the event.

my $.02
April 03, 2013 12:18PM
Maybe states should be at pelican park. It would be a great way to break the new course in. With plenty of room and camping across the street. And it would also be in a good central location. In the last 2 years attendance dropped 100 people due to location. Just my thoughts.

Hey Keith , Did you find my disc ?
April 03, 2013 06:02PM
Great idea Keith
April 03, 2013 10:35PM
Pineville is already hostng LA States Myself and Allan Morrow will be TD's. We are in the center of louisiana, 3 hours From Nola, 1 Hour from BR, 1 hour from Lafayette, 3 hours from lake Charles, 1.5 hours from monroe, 1 hour from Shreveport. you cant get more center than that.
Also Kernan and Burback and NOTeam has offered to help out as well.
more info TBA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

jcb
Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013