Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2013 Louisiana State Championship Site?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: 2013 Louisiana State Championship Site?
April 04, 2013 09:24AM
Nick, I know I told ya I would help but that was before you got Hogman to co-TD. Unfortunately I can't be associated with a TD who shows no respect for the rules of play and the rules of the SN, so please do not use my name to promote this tournament. Since Hogman has his own special rules for me I won't be able to play either...players deserve a TD who treats all players fairly and Hogman's actions continually demonstrate he has no desire to have a legitimate tournament or a legitimate SN.

Hope you understand. I think the rest of NO Team is a little perturbed that y'all just took it upon yourselves to decide the site this year...I'm sure that was Hogman's idea to just go ahead and disrespect the rest of the state and not ask if there were any objections. While I still think it was better to have it at Fort Buhlow (before discovering who the TD was that is), as it's been said on this thread I don't speak for all of NO Team.

Good luck anyway Nick!
April 04, 2013 09:36AM
Im not hosting the la states mike, that is ryan niccoloni

Nick Robichaux
Acadiana Disc Golf Assoiciation and Flight Club Disc Golf
PDGA# 54519

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2013 09:37AM by CajunWarrior33.
April 04, 2013 09:43AM
Ryan
Since it's the Louisiana State's. why not all the Louisiana Tournament Directors work together, and host by committee, If 1 guy has to do it all, thats a tall order, but if say 10 guys put forth a collective effort, it wouldnt be all that hard to pull off, and would most likely be a much better event, than if 1 TD and 1 club gotta try and pull it off. Just think of the wide spread donation and sponsor pool, and how much easier and better it would be this way. can you imagine how much less of a headache and less stressful it would be to just do the couple things that your responsible for? Think about it, done this way, this would be the best tournament in Louisiana.

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907

What happen to this??

April 04, 2013 10:16AM
It's a great idea Keith. Maybe you can get Hogman to follow it?
April 04, 2013 11:03AM
Bluff Magee wrote:
Sounds like Alex will be the winner. Ryan you don't need more than one course, and I think the States would be a great place to promote Fort Buhlow like you've been trying to do. If you want some advice shoot me a PM. I'm sure you can get Aboriginal Discs to help out again.
The power of good communication is strong! Looking forward to Pineville hosting, way to step up. I don't know whose idea it was but that guy is a genius!
Bluff Magee wrote:
Hope you understand. I think the rest of NO Team is a little perturbed that y'all just took it upon yourselves to decide the site this year...I'm sure that was Hogman's idea to just go ahead and disrespect the rest of the state and not ask if there were any objections. While I still think it was better to have it at Fort Buhlow (before discovering who the TD was that is), as it's been said on this thread I don't speak for all of NO Team.

So, I am confused first you say good job, and way to go, and attaboy and all that jazz. And then you tell me we are disrespectful for deciding to run the tournament, I didnt just decide to run the tournament, I talked to you and Joe Burback and a few other TD"s who all told me I should run it, so I said yes, Allan was the only one who said straight up that he would help me the entire way through, So if you don't like him thats on you. If NOteam is mad that I said I would do it, then you guys run it, according to every one it's your year anyway. I am not gonna play these stupid drama games on this forum like all the rest of you, I am about disc golf brah, I am about advancing Disc golf in this state, I am about putting on a great tournaments. I am not scared to host something big like states, cause I know I will make it a friggin awesome tournament. IF somebody else wants to run it speak up, if not I am gonna do it.

April 04, 2013 11:07AM
More bridges go up in flames Kernan....not that you care. Barak O'Kernan. Sounds about right.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
April 04, 2013 11:11AM
Good Luck Ryan!!! You have just had the 1st lesson about mike. If you don't do it his way he will quit helping. Have you ever heard the saying" My way or the highway"? That is Mike.
Gawd Almighty's thinking:
"Revoke my admin right and NoTeam won't run anymore SN events."
"Slap my hand for deleting post I won't do the ratings anymore."
The biggest B I T C H on the forum and the SN BoD does nothing but kiss his azz. Now you know...

I still say dis ban the BoD and turn everything over to Mike. He is the only person that can run this series correct. It is amazing it was ever successful before he start playing disc golf......Yes the series was here before he was!

April 04, 2013 01:22PM
Ryan, could you please re-read my posts and try to understand what they mean?

1. I said it would be great if you ran it, meaning you, and not your co-TD. If you notice, I repeated that still think it would be great if you ran it...just do not advertise that I have anything to do with the tournament. Players at my events know that I don't play favorites and everyone will play by the same set of rules...I can't be associated with your co-TD who displays a callous disregard for the rules of play and the rules of the SN.

2. I don't speak for all of NO Team. I'm merely reporting that some of them feel they got disrespected when y'all announced without consulting the rest of the state. Now then, maybe one of them will speak up and say they want to run it, but don't worry, it won't be me.
April 04, 2013 01:44PM
Name one rule of play I have broken sir?

I'm sure their are 30 rules of the SN you can make up, but when I play DG I play by the rules. I was a PDGA official until thisyer. Keep trying Kernan. Thanks Mike

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Anonymous User
April 04, 2013 02:50PM
You have an SN Cup rule named after me, a rule which is in violation of the pDGA doubles rules. Which I suppose is okay. But why I say I can't be associated with tournaments that you TD is that you change the rules of your tournaments constantly. Just go to any SN Cup thread and read them if you need examples...although it looks like when you dug up the 2005 states thread trying to embarrass me you can't read very well, or very thoroughly, because all ended pretty well in that thread. I'll probably have to spell it out for you a few more times before your limited brainpower can understand.

Now for the SN. Didn't you chide me for moving threads or deleting offensive or confusing posts without asking permission? So why is the guy who raised $10,000 in sponsorship for the Mango Classic upset that you moved a thread he started to the dungeon without telling a soul on the BoD or even leaving behind a notification that it was moved? Oh, because the rules for Hogman are different than the rules for everyone else. But you call me Barack. I can't be associated with such blatant hypocrisy.

So Hogman, whenever you're ready to act professionally for the better of the SN and drop this stupid obsession of yours with getting revenge on me, please let us know. Then maybe we can all work together like Ryan suggested. Or you can live in 2005.
April 04, 2013 03:02PM
Mike.....who has it out for who now? I have offered to help Ryan because I want to help, like I do when I come to every event I go to.....EVEN YOURS! If you do not want to help Ryan because I am helping him how professional is that.

I have no grudge with you Mr Magee until you take everything I do or have done and turn it into me being a thief, cheat, or liar. I am none.

As in the rule being named after you.....It was stated in the Caddie book for the tournament that way. It was no problem to you or anyone else until it happened to YOU! Your own oartner in the situation who made the infraction was ok with it because he knew the rule and that he had messed up. Just did not go your way so it was not ok.

I am done with this stuff. You want to attack me then do it to me in PM or to my face.....Which we all know you will never ever do.

I am sorry this has gotten off topic. If anyone from New Orleans would like to run LA States please let Ryan know. He would like to run it in Alexandria otherwise.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Anonymous User
April 04, 2013 03:14PM
If you're not a liar then don't lie. I guess you don't remember when I told you everything to your face at La Cote. Remember that? It was when your old boyfriend and co-conspirator Gilligan said I was afraid to shake your hand? I don't have any problem telling you to your face at all. I told you to your face that your rule violated pDGA doubles rules and even put my phone in your face with the pDGA doubles rules page pulled up on the Internet.

Keep slandering away Hogman, but don't wonder why when I call you out on your lies.

And we know you're done because you always run when your hypocrisy gets pointed out and you can't lie your way out of it. I see you have no explanation about what happened to the thread you moved, because you think you can do whatever you want.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2013 06:17PM by bigal5657.
April 04, 2013 06:14PM

April 04, 2013 06:17PM
3 rounds of 27?

April 04, 2013 07:40PM
Hey its the louisiana states, buck up to 27 holes or shut up. If u got game, prove it.

Nick Robichaux
Acadiana Disc Golf Assoiciation and Flight Club Disc Golf
PDGA# 54519
April 04, 2013 07:47PM
Spoken like a 20 something year old......Do you realize how much water it will take to keep people hydrated? This is planed for September, it's still Fen hot.... 4-5 hour rounds...... just pointing out something they might not have thought of.....not complaining, not my event......

April 04, 2013 09:17PM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep slandering away Hogman, but don't wonder why
> when I call you out on your lies.
>
> And we know you're done because you always run
> when your hypocrisy gets pointed out and you can't
> lie your way out of it. I see you have no
> explanation about what happened to the thread you
> moved, because you think you can do whatever you
> want.

LOL, i see Hogman that you're like a vampire. Expose Hogman to the light of truth and he disappears!

April 04, 2013 09:39PM
Thanks Mike

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Anonymous User
April 04, 2013 09:49PM

One set of rules for Hogman, one set for everyone else LOL
April 04, 2013 09:54PM
Just following you lead Fuhrer! When will we get the cool mustaches back?

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
April 04, 2013 10:17PM

April 04, 2013 11:30PM
27 holes sounds like fun to me!
April 05, 2013 12:06PM
Sorry, the sunday round is 27 holes, the satruday rounds are 18 holes, I should have clarified that better

April 05, 2013 01:18PM
And here I was licking my chops at playing a real tournament. 81 holes out there would test anyone's game for sure. Want to call yourself the Louisiana State Champion of your division? That would surely be the best way of proving it.

I vote 27 all three rounds!
April 05, 2013 01:29PM
The flyer is a rough draft, I just want to see what people think about it, I am waiting on dates confirmation from the Rangers, I vote 27 holes each round as well, but some have complained

April 05, 2013 01:30PM
Nothing is set in stone, until you see it on the schedule

April 08, 2013 09:10AM
How do these bicker-fests start?
April 08, 2013 09:25AM
Ryan, keep in mind that two rounds of 27 is the same amount of holes as three rounds of 18.

Assuming you have good attendance, it will be difficult to get that much golf played in one day.

Also, you will have everyone from Juniors to Sr. Grandmasters on the course for the state championship and that is an awfully long, hot day for the kids and the seniors.

Whatever is decided, it will be nice to have another city in the rotation for our state tournament.
April 08, 2013 09:58AM
Jacques we are tossing around 3 different scenario's, seeing what people would like, the first is 3 rounds of 27 which has votes for yes and no, the 2nd is 21 and 21 on saturday and 27 on sunday, the third is 18 and 18 on saturday and 27 on sunday. I would like to hear from the players in LA, as to what they would like to play.

Anonymous User
April 08, 2013 11:44AM
What about the idea of 27, 18, 18 or 18, 27,18 or even 21, 27, 21 possibly even 27, 21 , then 18 ? Coming from a MS player who is considering the trek...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 85
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013