Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2013 Louisiana State Championship Site?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: 2013 Louisiana State Championship Site?
April 08, 2013 01:46PM
Hey Mike:

I love your events and really enjoyed the ratings that you posted. Hopefully, other people will take not of these great things you do for SN. However, I do not like the way you seem to start petty drama just because you're bored and want to entertain yourself. You fuel the fire until there is sufficient drama (whatever level that might reach). I also do not appreciate the way you treat my brother. Has he made mistakes? Sure. Neither he nor I have run nearly as many events as you have and may not ever run events as well as you do. Does Allan always react in the best way? No. We are all in this together though and if the 2 of you would put your differences behind you, great things could be accomplished for SN. You both are 2 of the smartest people and greatest assets we (Southern Nationals) have.

Please both you and Allan stop this ridiculous bickering, move on, and do something worthwhile and sustainable for SN without undercutting each other's efforts.

Adam
April 08, 2013 02:28PM
@dillion, we cant have have too many choices, the idea right now is to hear serious considerations from those players who want to play in this event as too how many holes they wanna play. Me personally I say 27 holes per round for every round, But will settle on happy medium that is a general consensus.

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
April 08, 2013 02:34PM
If I get to attend, I'd rather play 2 rounds of 18 on Saturday with one round of 27 on Sunday....especially if you're doing skills competitions on Sunday.
April 08, 2013 02:43PM
If you play 27 hole each round I think you will not have a good turnout for several divisions. Sure the "hardcore" players will be happy but what about the new players, women, Jr., grand masters, and Sr. grand masters. September is a very hot month! I know I will not play 3 rounds of 27. Good Luck!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
April 08, 2013 03:19PM
Saturday: 2 rnds 18
Sunday starting at 9, 1 rnd of 18, have a cut, and the top whatever in each division play another 9. While those players play another 9 the rest can start the field events if they choose.

Just an option, don't know if its doable like this.

Terry Zeringue
April 08, 2013 06:37PM
what do you think of 21 holes per round fro all 3 rounds, with the last three holes of each round being different?

Anonymous User
April 08, 2013 07:03PM
Adam, if you don't like petty drama, then why didn't you send me that message privately or by email, instead of slandering my reputation across this great southern disc golf nation LOL :) :) :) Just sayin'

Your brother has been given several opportunities to bury the hatchet, recently in fact. But really, it's no big deal if I can't help the States this year anymore, I've done my part by bringing up the subject LOL

April 08, 2013 07:22PM
I did it for the same reason that stuff being said about my brother is said in a public forum....really no good reason on my part or yours. I apologize and will do it publicly as well, but I've held my tongue through all of this for several years. I realize this is something between you and my brother. I've said my piece and now I will go back to the background where I belong.
Anonymous User
April 08, 2013 08:24PM

It's nothing personal either...just a "semi-professional" disagreement LOL this is the semi-pro series after all

Most fun wins around here pal!
April 09, 2013 10:54AM
So kernan, i know you got a problem with Alan, but are you not willing to just deal with me, and provide some help with this year's states, or at least some sponsorship if possible? if not I completely understand

RTG
April 09, 2013 02:30PM
Use some of the left over sponsorship from the SN CUP
April 09, 2013 02:53PM
What left over sponsorship?

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Anonymous User
April 09, 2013 03:45PM
I will make a dunking both appearance for $200 + airfare. You will make a killing.
April 18, 2013 12:44AM
Honestly I don't look on here cause of lames like i won't mention names but they hide behind there screen and when confronted they deny deny deny @Ryan bluff and Keith will always cry no matter what I just learned to not give a @#$%& in La cause of all the @#$%& and crying and down saying and whatever else these dudes do you want to have a even where no one @#$%& don't throw one eventually these @#$%& holes in our state will help degrade disc golf more then they already have and ruin the rest of our almost dead state all the way in to ground I've said it a ton of times pdga sanctioned!!I like to play by the rules and I know the sn rules are a lot more lax ..........I mean when half the golfers have to drink to play its sad!!! Remember who comes to play and what kinda example we are setting for the younger golfers JS follow rules the pdga rules if ur playing Disc golf........ Oh yea remember it la states Ryan do what u want and if 2 people don't show 10 more will come just say eff um!27 32 18 it's ur baby tell everyone that is crying to throw there own crap

April 18, 2013 07:40AM
steven c Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Honestly I don't look on here cause of lames like
> i won't mention names but they hide behind there
> screen and when confronted they deny deny deny
> @Ryan bluff and Keith will always cry no matter
> what I just learned to not give a @#$%& in La
> cause of all the @#$%& and crying and down saying
> and whatever else these dudes do you want to have
> a even where no one @#$%& don't throw one
> eventually these @#$%& holes in our state will
> help degrade disc golf more then they already have
> and ruin the rest of our almost dead state all the
> way in to ground I've said it a ton of times pdga
> sanctioned!!I like to play by the rules and I know
> the sn rules are a lot more lax ..........I mean
> when half the golfers have to drink to play its
> sad!!! Remember who comes to play and what kinda
> example we are setting for the younger golfers JS
> follow rules the pdga rules if ur playing Disc
> golf........ Oh yea remember it la states Ryan do
> what u want and if 2 people don't show 10 more
> will come just say eff um!27 32 18 it's ur baby
> tell everyone that is crying to throw there own
> crap

So the only punctuation that you know is an ellipsis and multiple exclamation?
April 18, 2013 08:36AM
I would respond, but I don't understand anything in that post except my name.......Good post Steve.

steven c Wrote:
> Honestly I don't look on here cause of lames like
> i won't mention names but they hide behind there
> screen and when confronted they deny deny deny
> @Ryan bluff and Keith will always cry no matter
> what I just learned to not give a @#$%& in La
> cause of all the @#$%& and crying and down saying
> and whatever else these dudes do you want to have
> a even where no one @#$%& don't throw one
> eventually these @#$%& holes in our state will
> help degrade disc golf more then they already have
> and ruin the rest of our almost dead state all the
> way in to ground I've said it a ton of times pdga
> sanctioned!!I like to play by the rules and I know
> the sn rules are a lot more lax ..........I mean
> when half the golfers have to drink to play its
> sad!!! Remember who comes to play and what kinda
> example we are setting for the younger golfers JS
> follow rules the pdga rules if ur playing Disc
> golf........ Oh yea remember it la states Ryan do
> what u want and if 2 people don't show 10 more
> will come just say eff um!27 32 18 it's ur baby
> tell everyone that is crying to throw there own
> crap

[www.facebook.com]
April 18, 2013 11:12AM
All that, coming from the worst TD in this state bar none. Cantu you "helped" Co-TD one of the lowest attended Louisiana State Championships in over a decade. Probably because of the contemptuous attitude you display on a regular basis to the SN and it players. Last year you trash talked several players including myself, which I have no doubt caused many players to not attend last year. Haven't heard much from you on here sense then, and what do you know your first post comes on this years Louisiana States Championships. And what do you know you're still bad mouthing SN series and there events, and trash talking it's players. What a sad little man you are!
April 18, 2013 11:24AM
Generaly when la players has to pay $10 extra to play in a la championship it has run many players off. Never has it ran 2 off and brought 10, more like ran 10 off and brought 2. Not speaking of opinion, just of past history.

Terry Zeringue
April 18, 2013 11:28AM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
> I would respond, but I don't understand anything
> in that post except my name.......Good post
> Steve.
>-----------------------------------------------------

Remember, some of us live north of Alexandria and speak in a different dialect....here is my rough translation:

Good morning, fellow disc golfers!!! It has been several months since I last posted; mainly due to negative posts by some forum members whom are very combative online and the opposite in person.

Ryan, Misters Magee and Bodin have a history of of malcontent on this forum. It has come to a point where I, and many others, have become very apathetic about the situation. So much that the state of the game of disc golf in Louisiana has deteriorated to a point where I am not certain it can recover.

In my experiences with the PDGA and SNDG, I have noted that the Southern Nationals tournaments are more frequently attended by hooligans and outcasts. I certainly wish that they would remember that we should be setting the standards for the young people who have discovered the game.

Ryan, you are the Tournament Director. You should expect that not all will be satisfied with the actual structure of your event. Good luck with the event.

Thank you very much.

Steven

Again, the above is my general interpretation of the statement.
April 18, 2013 11:33AM
butitsfunnnythatthesouthernlouisianatournamentsarewellattendedanddrawdiscgolfersfromallover
thesouthernmostlouisianatournamentisalwaysthebiggestlouisianatournamentranbyoneofthenamesyoumentionedishelpingruinanalreadyruineddiscgolfstate.

Figure it out.

Terry Zeringue
April 18, 2013 11:54AM
Allan.....I am still confused......dem dar some mighty big word for my little mind HAHA...but seriously though SN events are alive and well in South Louisiana. Even Ryan had a good turn out in CENLA for a different type of event on Easter weekend. I know Monroe and S'port are not having good turnouts right now, but I doubt that has anything to do with me, Mikey or this forum.....

Zinger, I understand that post completely..

[www.facebook.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013