Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pushing Threads into Private Forums

Posted by dwridener 
Pushing Threads into Private Forums
April 01, 2013 11:07AM
Not trying to stir up trouble here, but I wanted to read Bluff's post about the SN books and it was moved to the private forum where I don't have access.

I am assuming that you have to get admin approval to join that thread, but who decides who gets access, etc? I think that anyone who plays SN events or is a part of the member clubs should be able to access this type of content. This is a player's series and hiding that kind of information from the members is a serious No-No in my opinion.

Now, I understand the idea of keeping those things private so that we don't scare off sponsors or donors, but if that is the case, we should be doing a few things like, updating our website, having open financial records, etc. Those are the front facing things that major donors and sponsors are going to want to see because they don't want to spend money if it's not going to be spent properly.

Just my $0.02

Dustin
Re: Pushing Threads into Private Forums
April 01, 2013 11:14AM
Dustin you can get access to the private forum just get in touch with a BoD member and they will grant you access.

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
April 01, 2013 10:16PM
Near the log in/out area at the the top right of your screen, You will see a little icon that says control center, click it.Then click "View and Join Groups", from there it should have a drop down for Private Discussion forum. Once You submit to wanting join the group it wouldn't be a bad idea to contact a Bod member so they will go in and give you access.
April 02, 2013 12:10AM
Eric you already know he want access, just give it to. Why you making the man jump through hoops he doesn't need to anymore? You know he wants it!
April 02, 2013 02:13AM
Johnathan Nyce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eric you already know he want access, just give it
> to. Why you making the man jump through hoops he
> doesn't need to anymore? You know he wants it!

I'm pretty sure he has to click it from his control panel. I'll check again and see if there is a way I can do it.
April 02, 2013 02:16AM
Never mind I guess I can add people without the steps. You should have access now Dustin.
April 02, 2013 12:10PM
Thanks all!
April 02, 2013 11:33PM
Haha!
April 03, 2013 09:13AM
I want on!!!!!
April 03, 2013 09:31PM
m sidebottom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want on!!!!!

You are in Mike.
April 03, 2013 09:32PM
If anybody wants added to the private discussion let me know via PM please.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013