Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Discraft Discs

Posted by drivinatwork 
Discraft Discs
April 03, 2013 04:52PM
The city of Meridian is going to order some hot stamped discs for a new course grand opening, they waited to late and Innova could not get the order filled in time but discraft can. They asked me what type to get, but I don't know much about discraft so I'll ask yall. I would tell them to get a buzz of course but wanted them to get a driver also, these disc would be used by beginners, so what is a discraft driver that is easy for beginners to throw?

Jason O
Re: Discraft Discs
April 03, 2013 05:18PM
Jason,
Get in touch with Shane Seal he can help you...

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
April 03, 2013 05:44PM
Beginners? Discraft? Cyclone. No further discussion necessary.
April 03, 2013 06:41PM
I think a Nuke SS would be a good choice. Erich Sitler from Discraft will take care of you. Let me know if I can help.

Shane

Transparency of information breeds self correcting behavior!
April 03, 2013 07:42PM
XL and a Stratus are also great beginner discs, especially in the lighter weights :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
April 04, 2013 10:07AM
Avenger SS
Stratus
Glide
Xpress
Impact
Eclipse
Meteor

Cyclone if in D or X, but not in ESP.

XL in D in or X, but not Z or ESP.
April 04, 2013 11:06AM
I'm mostly confirming what others have said above. The Nuke SS is likely the best distance driver choice for beginners because it's a newer model. People like to get the supposed newest, latest and greatest. It is super fast and not so overstable that a beginner or weenie arm like me can't stand it up. The Avenger SS (ESP only - not Flex) is also a good choice and maybe more controllable but its stability is similar to the Nuke SS and it's not the newest fastest thing. Don't confuse either with the non-SS versions because they are completely different and probably too overstable for a beginner. There is really no need to consider the other options listed for a beginner distance driver, even though they might be good.
April 04, 2013 12:36PM
Thanks for the input, I will pass it on.

Jason O
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013