Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN BoD

Posted by Keith Bodin 
SN BoD
April 09, 2013 08:59PM
Sn BoD sold it soul to the devil for 800.00 and ratings!!!!!

I would like to say, as a SN player and series sponsor, THANK YOU!!!!!

Ya'll make Gilligan look like the best thing for SN since Jim O and Terry R.!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
Re: SN BoD
April 09, 2013 09:06PM
Keith, You don't like the way He does thing, so You come on here and handle it the same way He does. It's not like You have already PM'ed me and possibly others. You know my view on it and yet You keep pushing. The vote has taken place and without another incident We will not be going back to vote again. Please let this fizzle out and move on, if We keep worrying about the same drama We are never going to move forward.

For everyone else, If You don't like the way the current or former BOD members have handled things then please step up and put Your name on the ballot for this Years election. You have some time to think it over and decide If You want to step up and help grow this series.
April 09, 2013 10:39PM
The BOD let a sociopath proclaim himself as forum moderator. After he abuses his access and violates the first amendment rights of others, they vote to allow him to retain admin access?

If the BODs were not so @#$%& occupied with responding to the sociopath's constant bombardment of insults, threats and accusations; they would have more than enough time to keep up with the results posting and other responsibilities. Break this vicious cycle, if you really want to move forward. The PDGA did it, so can SN.
April 09, 2013 10:45PM
Spoken like a wise man...
April 09, 2013 10:53PM
Poll Has been taken down by me. I have the answer. Thank you for the attention to this matter.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 05:49PM by bigal5657.
Anonymous User
April 10, 2013 06:27AM
LOL...let's review the BoD's vote from last week again:

Members in attendance: Chuck Burdine, Zack Hudson, Allan Morrow, & Lloyd Wilkins (Eric Day joined later)

Voted 4-0 to allow Mike Kernan to keep his admin rights with the understanding that communication is needed from now on from anyone with rights.

Well Al, thank you for once again proving my point that you change the rules constantly, and will never be professional enough to ever give me a fair chance anywhere. Where's your brother at, could you let him read this thread?

Ryan, now you know why I refuse to work with a TD like Hogman who's mind changes like the wind.

Fortunately for the SN, the rest of the BoD is not as wishy-washy and biased as Hogman. But thanks for the laughs y'all!
April 10, 2013 07:20AM

Mike looking in on the BOD meeting

Terry Zeringue
Anonymous User
April 11, 2013 12:11AM
Can anyone guess which color lipstick miss piggy wears?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013