Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

sn cup 2013 results

Posted by Chunk 
Re: sn cup 2013 results
April 16, 2013 02:39PM
My thoughts exactly. Thx for everything alan. Very proud of BR and P-cola. Awsome job Kevin, competing and keeping score.
April 16, 2013 02:43PM
I was the one who called Betty and convinced her to play for Mobile... she was the MVP of your team!!!! I was not questioning her play.... I was making the point the Sara did not even try for a spot and played for Pensacola,,,, do be so defensive!!! Sorry you guys lost, but Betty was not the problem!!! Have a nice day...
April 16, 2013 04:19PM
Defensive? Look at the number of exclamation points in your last post. You said we wanted her on our team for sure. I said we had the best woman we could get.
April 16, 2013 04:21PM
I'm not defending our performance, just Betty's
April 16, 2013 06:53PM
Well I am glad to say that we have another one of these in the book. They get better and better to me each year. I have a few things to tweak as always. I heard great constructive criticism and wonderful feedback. The competition was really great this year and much better than I can remember it being. I have a few thanks to give now.

First and foremost I would like to thank the JUDGES disc golf club for opening up your wonderful (Best course in SN) course to us and giving us all the help along the way to make it go great. Lloyd Wilkins, thank you for all the help this year. You were my right hand and glad you got to play also. Mark Martin....Didnt know you well until this weekend, but I do now and thank you for all the help my friend. Gage Jones, Sir it is always a pleasure to see you and really enjoyed having you out to help. My bud BULL. You did a great job this year sir....heard nothing but good things and really nice seeing you again.

Mr. Steve and Tiffany McKay....Thanks for the cart, cooking, and company. You guys were amazing. Mason is a great kid. You guys have done a great job.

Jabba, as always I know if I need anything I can call you and I hope you feel the same way towards me man. Do not think, I know, you could not have done anything more to put your team in position to win than you did.

Kevin Weiss, your ability to make excel work the way you do is an art like I cannot explain. I am good at excel, but your a wizard. Thank you and congrats on your Team Win!

Mike Brown, Thank you for the awesome design again this year. Every year I give you and Idea I have in my head and you well exceed it every year.

My wife Shannon, Katie(sister in law), David(dada), Garrett, and Chris Akers.....You guys did a great job on the distance field and made it go as smoothly as it could have gone. Thank you.

Lastly, The players of the event. Every team. Without you and your support this event would not have gotten of off the ground much less turned into what it has. It will continue to grow as long as you want it to. I love this event as it is my baby.

Thank you SN and I can not wait until next year!!!

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
April 16, 2013 11:50PM
BERNIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No that it matters but I got 16 in putting.<

Hogman has confirmed that the score card shows 13 points next to your name. I believe DD kept the other copy of your teams score card, check with him. One of the reasons for having the dual scorecards for the skills was to allow the teams to keep a copy for themselves, to help them confirm that the data was posted correctly. Results where posted as soon as possible on Saturday evening, so that any discrepancies could be addressed on Sunday.

For the singles and doubles competitions, the total combined team scores are included for informational purposes and as a check figure to tie back to the detail. I recommend that all team captains take the time to familiarize themselves with the caddie book, and at a minimum obtain an understanding of how the points are determined.
April 17, 2013 08:10AM
Good job Hogman, as always!

Congrats to the winners!
April 17, 2013 10:14AM
Thanks Micah and thanks for clipping for me.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
April 17, 2013 05:01PM
OK it doesn't matter any way. However two of us scored 16. I believe Phillip Tait was the other 16 & DD beat us by 4.
April 17, 2013 05:02PM
That scorecard was just one more thing we messed up last weekend. Nice job with the tourney & the results y'all.
April 17, 2013 05:08PM
Bernie I kept one of you guys scorecards and DD has the other. The one I have has you with a 13 on putting. Check and see what DD has on his. We can fix it if need be.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
April 17, 2013 07:53PM
great job allen; hope I didn't get in the way!!!! soooo proud of my boys and girl.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013