Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Ice Bowl ctp's

Posted by Tony Bass 
Tony Bass
Ice Bowl ctp's
January 17, 2003 08:38PM
To all the golfers out there who are planned on coming to Hattiesburg, this year for the Ice Bowl the Hub City Sky Valet will be sponsoring $25 cash ctp's. Currently we have about seven, but hope to have nine by the time the tourney gets here. We are planned on (with Mr Jim's permission) grouping the divisions into pools (3 div.'s/pool), and designating at least two, hopefully three holes per pool. That way everyone gets a couple chances at winning some cash. We don't exactly have the format down pat, mainly because I have'nt discussed it with Mr. Jim and found out how he's going to divide the divisions up each round. Mr Jim when you read this please respond and let me know how you are going to set it up. Anyway, it'll be a great chance for some of you (us) amateurs out there to get a taste of some cash! So don't miss out on one of the South's best tourney's of the year! Hopefully this will make it a little bit better! Hope to see you all there!
TB
Boston
Re: Ice Bowl ctp's
January 17, 2003 09:37PM
Tony, dont forget, i am sponsoring hole 12
Tony Bass wrote:
>
> To all the golfers out there who are planned on coming to
> Hattiesburg, this year for the Ice Bowl the Hub City Sky
> Valet will be sponsoring $25 cash ctp's. Currently we have
> about seven, but hope to have nine by the time the tourney
> gets here. We are planned on (with Mr Jim's permission)
> grouping the divisions into pools (3 div.'s/pool), and
> designating at least two, hopefully three holes per pool.
> That way everyone gets a couple chances at winning some cash.
> We don't exactly have the format down pat, mainly because I
> have'nt discussed it with Mr. Jim and found out how he's
> going to divide the divisions up each round. Mr Jim when you
> read this please respond and let me know how you are going to
> set it up. Anyway, it'll be a great chance for some of you
> (us) amateurs out there to get a taste of some cash! So don't
> miss out on one of the South's best tourney's of the year!
> Hopefully this will make it a little bit better! Hope to see
> you all there!
> TB
jim
January 18, 2003 08:17PM
the main problem is since very few players will sign up early , we will not know till right before tee off who will play where. it will depend on how many sign up in each division. everyone will play the regular 18 at least one round. all players in the same division will stay together. only 45 can play the 9 hole set up so that where the problem comes in. if we have a pretty day the turn out will be large . hope to see all of you soon, jim
Tony Bass
January 18, 2003 09:27PM
If anyone else is interested in sponsoring a hole for a ctp, (it doesn't have to be cash), please respond on this forum and let me know. We will have signs posted on the holes saying who is sponsoring it, so if any of you clubs out there want to sponsor one in the name of your course or club or whatever, just let me know. Hope to see all of you there.
TB
Tony Bass
January 20, 2003 10:20AM
Just want to keep this at the top so as to hopefully attract more players to one of the best tournaments of the year, the Ice Bowl!!!!
January 20, 2003 01:42PM
Yo Tony,

SSW will donate 1 $25 CE disc for a CTP. I now have CE T-Birds and CE Sharks to go with the CE Rhyno, Areo, and Gazelle. So go ahead and make mine big!! ( This also puts the $25 into the pot for the SNDG Chps)

See Ya'll Fri sometime,

Will T
Tony Bass
January 20, 2003 03:23PM
Hey Will that's great! Now that they are not making CE plastic anymore that should be a very sought after prize. Thanks alot! Who's your partner going to be for the doubles on Friday?
TB
January 21, 2003 12:50PM
i should hope it would be his magical copilot! i dont know if we can leave that early though.
The Zinger
January 22, 2003 08:04PM
Hey Tony, I might need a partner for doubles.
Tony Bass
January 23, 2003 08:00AM
Terry,
Alright, I am sure we can get you paired up with someone. Let me ask around. Ya'll will be playing pro right???
TB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013