Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New INNOVA dealer in Meridian,MS

Posted by discguy42 
New INNOVA dealer in Meridian,MS
April 29, 2013 07:41PM
Heart & Sole Cycle & Fitness is proud to be selling Innova products. We are located at 3104 23rd. ave, our phone is 601-639-2453. We are getting our initial order in this week, it will consist mostly of starter DX plastic models for beginning golfers. I hope we can grow the sport in our area since we have a new 9 hole course in Highland Park. Thanks go out to SN member drivinatwork for getting it going with the city of Meridian

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2013 07:43PM by discguy42.
Re: New INNOVA dealer in Meridian,MS
May 02, 2013 05:40PM
Our first order arrived to day ! We are stocking mostly DX plactics and a few Champions to start with. Hopefully we can grow our selections if people take to the disc in our area. We are crossing our fingers the weather will hold out for our Highland Park course grand opening this Saturday, May 4th, at 10:00 am.
May 03, 2013 08:30AM
Grand opening rescheduled for next weekend. Friday, May 10th, the ribbon cutting ceremony will be held at 3:00pm. Saturday ,May 11th, at 10:00 am will be for the official course opening. Heart and Sole will be there with some Innova product, clinics and a round to finish off the day. See you there!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2013 08:40AM by discguy42.
May 03, 2013 12:25PM
Thats a shame...why change the day before????
Unfortunately count me out for this date.

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
May 03, 2013 06:02PM
Sorry you wont be able to make it. The weather has been crap. Rain is the cause, it has rained several inches since last sunday (I think it rained everyday this week!). It is still raning outside right now, as I post this. I guess the Parks and Recreation just wanted a shot at a decent day for this to happen. You can look up East Mississippi Disc Golf on face book to find out more. You can also hit up drivinatwork, he is part of the reason we have nine holes here. He has a thread going here about the course as well. Thanks for the intrest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2013 06:03PM by discguy42.
May 13, 2013 09:32PM
discguy42 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Grand opening rescheduled for next weekend.
> Friday, May 10th, the ribbon cutting ceremony will
> be held at 3:00pm. Saturday ,May 11th, at 10:00 am
> will be for the official course opening. Heart and
> Sole will be there with some Innova product,
> clinics and a round to finish off the day. See
> you there!

Well that one got postponed too....New date for the opening is May 18 th at 10:00 am. I will be in Florida that day, and will miss it. So...I hate to say that Heart and Sole will NOT be in attendance. Be sure to check out East Mississippi Disc Golf on facebook to stay up to date for the Highland Park course.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013