Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
My plastic & me, a story for free
April 30, 2013 03:10PM
I like to throw my frisbee's, sometimes I throw with other people, sometimes we try and see who can hit the least amount of tree's, frisbee's like tree's, water is bad juju for frisbee, frisbee's are plastic and therefore are not drawn naturally to chains, I have to make my frisbee be friends with the basket, sometimes other people's frisbee's listen better than mine, but sometimes my frisbee doesn't hit the tree's, sometimes it goes right to the basket almost every hole, on the days were my frisbee is feeling compliant, sometimes other people's are not. I like those days, people give me more frisbee's and all other cool stuff on those days, and they even keep records of it, just for frisbee's doing what We tell em to do everyday. Each day is a new adventure for frisbee and me, will it fly crazy like a zig-zag bumblebee, or it will it hit the iron leaf of a singular tree, from grip lock to half cocked, from early release, to earthen tee's, there is one thing that is certain, at least it is for me. No matter the forum's and chats, no matter the baggers and rats, no matter the things people say you see, my frisbee is deaf, dumb and blind, and will remain drama free, in the end it be my plastic and me

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
Re: My plastic & me, a story for free
April 30, 2013 04:30PM
Frisbee, Frisbee in the sky

How I wonder how you fly

up above the grass so green

I think to myself, Do you really mean

to soar and dip and gently sail?

And then I say

Oh, what the hell?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2013 04:31PM by Warlord.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013