Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Muni~Gold workday Saturday 5/11/2013

Posted by "JC" jose cuervo 
Muni~Gold workday Saturday 5/11/2013
May 06, 2013 12:07PM
Saturday, 5/11/2013, will be the work day to start the installation of the back nine holes.. At this point i say a start time of 08:30 please pass this info along to those who may not access this forum... we need all the workers we can get... It would really be nice to have this project finished in a single day... Please bring any work tools you may have for this type of project.... "Out~Of~Towners" are welcome and encouraged to come.... Thanks..

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
Re: Muni~Gold workday Saturday 5/11/2013
May 06, 2013 01:28PM
Thanks JC. We already have a few able bodies that are committing to be there & help. We will need post hole diggers, shovels, concrete, wheelbarrows, a long level, & anything else you might want to dig a hole with.
May 08, 2013 08:30PM
How about it Mobile disc golf family..... How many of you are going to make it out for the completion of the next great course in our area??? Wouldn't you like to one the first to play this course right after we get installed?? We really need all the help we can get.. Mark it down now to be there Saturday Morning....

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
May 08, 2013 11:08PM
If I wasn't in Ohio i'd be there. Love that course during the temp setup. Hope you guys get the help thats needed!
May 10, 2013 12:37PM
I'll only be able to help for the first 2 hours. Both of my kids have their last baseball games at 11. I will be donating a dri-fit BHS Disc Golf shirt to be given away to a random helper. I hope we can knock it out fairly quickly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
May 10, 2013 05:38PM
I'll be there rain or shine. The weather report is calling for the first part of the day to be the least likely for rain.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013