Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

paul.b.johnson ice bowl jan 25th.

Posted by jim 
Josh
Re: paul.b.johnson ice bowl jan 25th.
January 24, 2003 09:05AM
Fair, If you wanted to do some real training, you should have played at Cossar yesterday. It was about 17 and with the 30 mile an hour winds coming off the lake it felt like -17. That would have been good training. All kidding aside, ya'll have fun tomorrow.

Josh Patterson,
Cossar State Park
January 24, 2003 09:30AM
Josh, I thought about coming to cossar, but I wasn't sure If I could find big enough rocks laying around to tie to my feet so I wouldn't get blown over. I learned at your last tournament that I need more practice in the wind, and yesterday was a little bit too cold for my taste. I'll see you soon man.
Fair.
Me (Am), Amanda (Women-Am), and Glenn Simpson (Am) will be coming down from Jackson.

If Jonas sees this, bring that orange cyclone you found at poplarville for me, will ya?

Bryan
John Kittrell
January 25, 2003 11:14PM
The tournament was great with @150 PARTICIPANTS. I will post the results and update the points Monday. As usual Jim Orum ran a great tournament and the temp 9 were awsome. I went from bag-tag # 25 to #12 and brought home a little cash - life is good. Later...
John K
Thanks to Jimo, Tony Bass and the Hattiesburg gang for showing a stranger a good time and a good tournament. Nearly 150 players....wow!
benski
January 27, 2003 04:35PM
jim.....thanks for a good time at hattiesburg.the temp,9 was great.,I went from bag tag 58--to--8 and won the Masters for the second time..................thanks alot jim.by the way jim I owe you 20 dollors for a shirt forgot to give it to you,but I will send it to you [thanks]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013