Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

tournament listing

Posted by jim 
jim
tournament listing
January 18, 2003 09:01PM
boy have we grown, please if your tournament is not listed let me know. here a few things that will help with this problem.
#1 as soon as your tournament is over relist it right then. no one can still your weekend if it is always listed.
#2 please do not tell me on the course your going to do a tournament and try to give me info about it. i only look real smart .
#3 if we do not list it get back in touch with us.
#4 be kind to your td so he will want to do it again.
#5 thank your td so he will know all his hard work was worth it.
#6 help your td
just a few things to think about , we are so lucky to have so many places to play and tournaments to go to . now go ace one for me .jim
Re: tournament listing
January 19, 2003 11:35PM
BATON ROUGE SNQ's

MAR 1 CAPITOL CITY OPEN - HIGHLAND

MAR 15, 16 LA DOUBLES - BOTH COURSES

APR 12 GREENWOOD OPEN

MAY 10 MAY MADNESS - HIGHLAND

JUNE 7 CAJUN CLASSIC - HIGHLAND

JULY 12 LAKESIDE CLASSIC - GREENWOOD

AUG 9 SUMMER SIZZLER - HIGHLAND

AUG 30, 31 SN FINALS - PROS - BOTH COURSES

SEPT 20 FALL FLING - GREENWOOD

SEPT 27, 28 LA OPEN - BOTH COURSES BTIER

NOV 15 GOBBLER - GREENWOOD
toad
January 20, 2003 12:27AM
thank you for listing all the BR tourneys #31
January 20, 2003 07:15AM
#31's a poser....should be #8. =8)
January 20, 2003 10:21AM
doh! sorry, forgot to change that...
January 20, 2003 11:36AM
btw, toad... we handed out some of those 2003 BR DG Tour flyers at the gulf coast pdga event (MGM flyers too) this past weekend

they all got scooped up by the attendees...

_______

jimo,

there are some texicans, in port arthur, that want to host a SN event...
misterbogey
January 20, 2003 07:46PM
The two tournaments set for later this year in Lafayette are:

April 5 & 6 - Spring Tourney

September 13 - Late Summer Fest

I sent Brian the complete info so they should be listed on the tournament page soon. So far there are no conflicting dates.
john kittrell
January 21, 2003 10:48AM
I've updated the tournaments page to include all the Lafayette and Baton Rouge tournaments. The biggest conflict with the dates given is April 12, 2003. There are now 3 tournaments that weekend, a 2-dayer in Tupelo, a 2-dayer in Pensacola, and now a tournament in Baton Rouge. The easiest fix would be to move the Baton Rouge tournament to the following weekend, which has no tournament scheduled at this time. Tupelo and Pensacola given the real estate between them won't conflict. Just one man's opinion - let me know...
John K.
John, you may want to check the calendar before you change that tourney. The following weekend is easter weekend the date of April 19 th & 20th, 2003. We normally host a SNDG qualifier every third weekend of April. We moved our tournament due to the Easter Date to the fourth weekend of April. OF course, next we plan on having it the third weekend of April 2004. But it want affect either tournament next year due to locations. We just wanted you to know that is Easter weekend following the April 12th, 2003.
Benny
January 21, 2003 03:39PM
-Oh well, we'll have 3 tournaments on that day. Boy have we grown!!
January 21, 2003 05:10PM
BTW, the Florida Tour web page ( [www.floridatour.org] ) says the Boomtown Classic (Dunnellon, FL) has been changed from 26-27 April to 3-4 May. It will no be a PDGA B-Tier as in the past but it will still be an SNQ.
January 21, 2003 08:33PM
i am fairly sure will & zinger looked at the LSU sports schedules to determine the 03 SN BR DG schedule -- so the events remain as they are?

reason i ask... is i've made flyers...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 59
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013