Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

PARKED IN THE DARK: The Glow Throw in NO---Saturday Night July 27.!!!!!

Posted by jcrawfish78 
Re: PARKED IN THE DARK: The Glow Throw in NO
July 25, 2013 04:21PM
I'll put him down. You can just keep his registration money for what I owe you for the music if that works. I'll throw you an extra disc too. I'm offering a masters division only though. We will have 4 men divisions and 2 women divisions at most. I'm trying to avoid having tons of small divisions, but rather just a handful of big divisions. I'll place people in the right division the day of to ensure equal competition. These divisions won't likely jive with what "normal" sndg divisions are like, but it'll be close. Besides, this is going to be a blast anyway. The payouts and prizes are going to be sick. Awesome raffle stuff. Awesome auction items. And the course set up is going to GLOW your mind!!!!

Big party in 2 days in NOLA!

Johnny C.
Re: PARKED IN THE DARK: The Glow Throw in NO
July 26, 2013 09:02AM
That works..see you tomorrow

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
Reminder! The Glow Throw in NO is tonight!

Course is looking good and the party is gonna be off da hook. Sign up by 7:30 PM!
Re: PARKED IN THE DARK: The Glow Throw in NO---Saturday Night July 27.!!!!!
July 28, 2013 03:47PM
Did a great job Johnny, it was a blast, one of the funnest tournaments I ever played. 2 rounds next year

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013