Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Montgomery "Courses"

Posted by Jazzcaster 
Montgomery "Courses"
June 26, 2013 11:54AM
I was in Montgomery over the weekend and tried to play disc golf at two of the local courses. I tried the course at Faulkner U. first but couldn't find the first tee, second tee or second basket and decided to move over to AUM. There is a course "map" at DGCR that has to be the most absolute joke of a course map that I have ever seen. I found the first tee, but the second tee was missing. I played 3-5, couldn't find 7 or 8, so I moved on to 10 and played through 17. I couldn't find 18.

Is there a local club? What is going on there? The course has some worn paths so I know that it is getting played, but the condition of those courses sure makes me appreciate even my least favorite local course a lot more.
Re: Montgomery "Courses"
June 26, 2013 03:11PM
Yeah. I'm glad that mobile and surrounding areas do good jobs keeping the courses fresh and in good shape. There is also a lot of nice courses around the Jackson Mississippi area.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013