Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Stolen disc golf bag at SNDC

Posted by TheZinger 
Stolen disc golf bag at SNDC
July 07, 2013 05:23PM
A fellow disc golfer's bag was stolen while he was doing his skills competition Saturday evening at our Southern National Doubles Championship. No proof it was a disc golfer, but it's almost certain it was.

If the person who stole it reads this I have a few things to say: you are a low life. Disc golfers ae supposed to stick together, you are no longer wanted in ANY disc golf community. Please don't ever play a tournament again. I hope you get caught and pay a price.

If you know anything about this, please private message me or the victim. If you know something and don't say anything, you are just as low as the thief and we don't want you in our community either.

This is a shame, at a championship tournament, fellow disc golfers can't even be trusted.

I'll say again, not positive it's a disc golfer that stole bag full of discs with iPhone 5 in it, but nobody other than disc golfers in the area at the time. Please speak up if you know anything.

Terry Zeringue
Re: Stolen disc golf bag at SNDC
July 07, 2013 06:42PM
Low life is right! If the phone is on it may be possible to trace it and find the location. He needs to call Apple and tell them what happened and they can tell him what to do. The phone has to be turned on so if he cancelled the phone service there's no way to trace it.

If that doesn't work, gives us the number and we'll keep calling the illegitimate child!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013