Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Grand opening for compass lake panama city

Posted by m sidebottom 
Grand opening for compass lake panama city
July 17, 2013 07:21AM
Saturday the 27th of july compass lake resort will have there grand opening for there 18 hole course; there will be a short clinic for new players before the start of free golf all day. this is one fantastic gorgeous piece of property located on hwy 231 going into p.c. fla off I-10; very easy to find go 8 miles south off 10 down 231 and you will see a huge sign to compass lake on the right; telling you to turn left then you are there. any players who would like to be involved with the clinic please pm me and we will work it out. I can tell you there will be no $$$$ involved it will just be for the promotion of the sport.
Re: Grand opening for compass lake panama city
July 17, 2013 08:31AM
Nice Mike,I'll play it on My way to Jax next time. Who Designed it?!!!
July 17, 2013 08:40AM
I did about 3 months ago; all t-boxes are in and dga baskets; had a group come through bap yesterday and said they played it and really liked it; short hole 240 long hole 711. it really is a great location. also they have a couple of par 4 holes.
July 18, 2013 10:14AM
Ole soggybottom,;,, course designer! Congrats

BMB
July 18, 2013 10:31AM
thanks B come play it.
July 25, 2013 07:21AM
o.k. I am leaving in the morn. hope to see some folks there; would love to see some panama city golfers as well as ft. Walton and p-cola; jim o might be going as well.
July 29, 2013 07:05AM
what a great time we had at the opening; there were about 50 folks who came out to the clinic and round of doubles. what a great course they have put in over there at compass lake. a huge thanks to rich and john for making it happen. A HUGE THANKS TO !!!!!!!! the panama city disc golf club was huge; we were able to put an experienced player with a new player and play all day. we had about 23 teams.in the clinic we covered rules, putting, approach, driving. also a big thanks to steve hollis for coming out and helping with the clinic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013