Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Most Pressing Issues

Posted by hobbit489 
Re: Most Pressing Issues
September 25, 2013 03:14PM
Ou est la magasin de chaussures

I was talking to Bluff about grammar. I was not talking to you Southside.

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2013 03:16PM by niklpenny.
September 25, 2013 03:26PM
It's all good now go Ace 1 Jimo
Anonymous User
September 25, 2013 03:32PM
Even in French you leave out the punctuation. The shoe store is at the mall.

Ou est les tags des bags? Vous etes trop paresseux pour les commander?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2013 03:33PM by Bluff Magee.
September 25, 2013 07:33PM
Easy on the SOUTHSIDE fellas . This is Jerry's opinion not SOUTHSIDE as a club . We respect the rules and thank everyone for their support through the years . It's a lot of hard work and effort put into the Smackdown . Bo just wants it to be little easier on us raising money instead of asking sponsors for it every year .We need all the support from the disc golf community we can get . I don't want us coming across arrogant to the SNDG players , cause every penny and donation helps . I feel ya Bo diddle but don't come across so uppiddy .

Phillip / SOUTHSIDE
September 26, 2013 08:10PM
I could like a 100 mile or 90 mile rule. No rule would be just as good though.

Terry Zeringue
September 27, 2013 06:02PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Zinger. It seems to me like turning away SN funds is defeating the purpose of having a $2 fee in the first place. The 150 mile rule is a bit extreme. I would think that 75 miles would be more than adequate. This has nothing to do with being from Mobile either. It has everything to do with what is the most beneficial to the series. There is definitely a reason why they are the New Orleans Saints & not the Lake Providence Saints or the West Monroe Saints. It is just a matter of population & income generated. AND before you say it, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH RAISING MORE MONEY. Even if somebodies delicate little feelings get hurt. This isn't a popularity contest Dylan! Making a practical decision that is going to benefit all of us in the long run is a win/win.

Also doing away with the SN bag tags is a mistake in my opinion for the same reason. Why do away with something that has proven to raise money for the series? $25 is a high price to pay for a bag tag. Maybe change it back to $20 or even less to inspire more people to purchase them.

AND as for the grammatical & spelling errors. I'm pretty sure most of you should pay a whole lot more attention to those little red dots under so many of your posts. OR not. BUT I would be reluctant to call someone out if I were as incapable as many of you have proven to be when it comes to the English language. I'M TALKING TO YOU B HOLE! You shouldn't even be allowed to have an opinion on such matters. Since all you are willing to do is show up, get drunk & sandbag. You should show a bit more respect for those of us who continue to actively support & promote this series. AND as for your never ending derogatory comments about Mobile, Swillon Girly, ask yourself where the SN series would be without Mobile, Memphis, Pensacola or New Orleans. Then apply that to your ridiculous posts about having 50 people or less show up for a tourney! If you can't draw more players than that then more effort is needed. Y'all can say what you like about SOUTHSIDE's or Kernan's opinions of the situations, but I would remind y'all not to don't bight the hands that feed you year after year.

Just my 2 cents. OR maybe more like 5 cents. ;) Let the whiney baby bashings begin!
September 28, 2013 07:47AM
Bernie, you forgot lafayette, we had about 65 people show up during a storm. Lafayette must be doing something right about hosting events.

Nick Robichaux
Acadiana Disc Golf Assoiciation and Flight Club Disc Golf
PDGA# 54519
Anonymous User
September 28, 2013 07:12PM
Haven't made one negative remark about Mobile. Just saying not everyone can pull 100+ players to an event. We do good to draw 50 in north ms.
September 29, 2013 07:51AM
Mobile is the southern disc golf capital in my opinion, and I have never even played a tournament there. I am going by the numbers I see of the tournaments they host every year. But to do away with a "buffer" zone of protection that involves all of SNDG would be detrimental to the more rural or less metro areas. Its a matter of supply and demand to these areas. Mobile and other areas with a large number of DGers could very well host a large tourney nearly every weekend. I live in North MS and its 20 miles to my closest course and 45 to Tupelo, now to me Tupelo is a large municipality and home to multiple courses and have hosted many mid-large events. If you base your preference to which tourney you play on money added only then thats fine, but I consider the course, the TD, and how far I travel.

Now I understand that "why would you not want a tournament that puts money in the SNDG coffers". But does the thought of growth in the SN only apply to the biggest and best or does it want to reach out to everyone in every area? Some areas can only pull in 50 or less, and if there is no restrictions then you are going to see tourneys in close proximity split those numbers or worse yet shut out one of them.

I have read this post and there are some very good suggestions as to alternate guidelines and some of them could be the answer to Mobiles "problem". All I can say is its a problem that all of us would like to have in terms of Disc Golf. Even Tupelo draws many of their participants from Memphis, Southaven, Florence, Columbus, and many rural areas that cover 100's of square miles, if you do away with any kind of mileage rules then you run the possibility that you have multiple tournaments show up the same weekend in this area and you dilute each of them and no one benefits from smaller turnouts
September 29, 2013 09:12AM
We are in a unique situation here in Hattiesburg. We are called the "hub city" for a reason. When we put on a tournament we rely on travelers from Mobile, New Orleans, Jackson, the gulf coast, and usually get a few road warriors from other places as well. Even if the bubble was reduced or done away with, it would not be smart planning for us to schedule a tournament on the same date as one in these areas unless we planned on a small turnout. If we had an event scheduled and one of these cities decided to have one as well our turnout would suffer. I'm not really sure that I have a strong opinion on this either way. It would just require better planning on the part of the TD. Not every event can draw 100 people and there is nothing wrong with that. The one thing that I would require if the bubble is done away with is a deadline for scheduling tournaments so that the TD can plan appropriately with obtaining payout and estimating numbers that might attend. If we were to have an event scheduled and suddenly someone in, say Jackson, decided to throw an event the same day two weeks before the event it would hurt the planning we had put in place. That would discourage a TD and possibly leave them stuck with merchandise.

I would also like to see a Master List of tournaments that take place every year without fail and the dates that they usually occur on. This would also aid in the planning of events. It is a pain in the but to look back at results from previous years to try to see when a regular tourney takes place.

Wade Bouchard
HDGA
September 29, 2013 09:31AM
Ricco,

There are always two sides of the coin. I think that by promoting the sport to all communities via expansion of tournaments is ideal for the promotion of the sport overall. There are only 52 weeks in a year so the amount of tournament opportunities become a finite number based a mileage restriction. With the growth of the sport, it'll becomes harder (if not impossible) for smaller communities to ever expect to host a SNDG tournament. Is that what we want? Hardly a step towards growth IMHO.

Without restrictions, the game would evolve more as an accepted sport and possibly be accepted into our school and park systems as alternative sports if it was available far and wide on a regular basis. Basically it would give the sport "more access" to a wider array of possible players. So what if the tournament draws only 12 players? That's 12 players that may not travel to any other tournament. Tournament experience is gained by otherwise, non-players, and the SNDG $$'s grow as well. Will these same players test the water of other, larger tournaments, or even the Championships? Who knows, but the possibility is greater once they get "some" experience under their belt. Restrictions reflect that we are more concerned about numbers at those few "choice" events that are deemed SNDG rather than the overall numbers that play the points series.

However, survival of the fitness will normally have it's way. The larger cities/tournaments will get their draw, and smaller tournaments will have to scratch and claw to survive. It's really up to the TD's and promoters of the sport. Does one promote the sport or the SNDG? It could be a TD wants to hold an monthly tournament that is SNDG sanctioned, but can't because of restrictions. I can see communities offering events for players that just want to compete at lower level events at a reasonable price rather than the larger events that create travel, lodging, and expense challenges.

I believe competition is good. Throw out events everywhere and let the pieces fall as they will. The strong will survive but those that just want play the sport, will continue as well.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2013 09:35AM by Grayson.
September 29, 2013 09:15PM
Wade has some good ideas on how to deal with some of the issues of scheduling. Scheduling deadlines & a "master list" that would give the previous years TD of an annual event a deadline to schedule the event again. It would give a TD time to prepare for their event. It would also make it possible for the SN to decide whether or not the event was worth sanctioning again.

bugle04 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are in a unique situation here in Hattiesburg.
> We are called the "hub city" for a reason. When
> we put on a tournament we rely on travelers from
> Mobile, New Orleans, Jackson, the gulf coast, and
> usually get a few road warriors from other places
> as well. Even if the bubble was reduced or done
> away with, it would not be smart planning for us
> to schedule a tournament on the same date as one
> in these areas unless we planned on a small
> turnout. If we had an event scheduled and one of
> these cities decided to have one as well our
> turnout would suffer. I'm not really sure that I
> have a strong opinion on this either way. It
> would just require better planning on the part of
> the TD. Not every event can draw 100 people and
> there is nothing wrong with that. The one thing
> that I would require if the bubble is done away
> with is a deadline for scheduling tournaments so
> that the TD can plan appropriately with obtaining
> payout and estimating numbers that might attend.
> If we were to have an event scheduled and suddenly
> someone in, say Jackson, decided to throw an event
> the same day two weeks before the event it would
> hurt the planning we had put in place. That would
> discourage a TD and possibly leave them stuck with
> merchandise.
>
> I would also like to see a Master List of
> tournaments that take place every year without
> fail and the dates that they usually occur on.
> This would also aid in the planning of events. It
> is a pain in the but to look back at results from
> previous years to try to see when a regular
> tourney takes place.
>
> Wade Bouchard
> HDGA
September 29, 2013 10:08PM
I think that the number of courses could suffer without the buffer zone. The park personnel enjoy seeing large numbers of people coming into their parks for events. Without the buffer zones, some cities could run events every weekend and those more rural courses would struggle to draw numbers. It may cause a contraction of courses to only larger cities. Just a thought. Putting aside the $2, I almost would like to see fewer tournaments, as a little bit of the "specialness" of tournaments seems to be missing when there are so many. Either way we are fortunate to have so many options for courses and tournaments however.

Shane

Transparency of information breeds self correcting behavior!
September 30, 2013 10:22AM
We try to have 3 to 4 a year 1 big one the SmackDown the other ones are the Kick Off the other 2 are more like a toss. We use these to raise money so we can that $10,000 mark . We won't our tournaments to sanctioned so people can get their points SNDG can get cash . The best thing SNDG is more cash . Some would play in Mobile but are not going to drive over 50 miles to play it cost to much . I travel about once or twice a year do to cost . I hope anyone that trying to have a tournament has good attends . If you want people to travel you need add cash. I know it's hard to add cash if you live in a small town but it can be done. You have a small toss to raise money .That's how we do it and you can do it to . The best thing I tell is buy from Innova and Discraft they give you free stuff depending on the size of your order which you can make more money off of .Don't let people make money off you.
September 30, 2013 11:01AM
I may be wrong based on statistics (which I don't have and don't have time to research), but the coverage area of the SN, the quality of the tournaments hosted, and the attendance of each tournament seems to have reached it's peak between 2004-2008 and is now trending downward.

To me, that is the most pressing issue. How to survive when the PDGA seems to be strengthening it's presence in this region. Just my $.02.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2013 11:11AM
You'd be correct ThomasD.
September 30, 2013 12:27PM
We seem to grow a little every year or stay around 175 to 218 . It's all about payout if you don't have a big payout people will not travel if don't have a good pay out. Jim ran the ice bowl in the Hub City and had great turn out but they took it from him. Payout went down hill. This tells you all need to know. High price of gas high and small payouts. When gas was cheaper more people traveled .SNDG is doing fine on our end .
September 30, 2013 01:58PM
why the negativity towards Hattiesburg????

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2013 02:23PM by bugle04.
September 30, 2013 03:04PM
Not being negative just point out that Hattiesburg had big tournament and some how let it slip away? I think some you guys take me the wrong way. I would like to come play in the Hub city but I'm not going to travel if there not add cash. I wish there were more tournament like the Pot of Gold or SmackDown. Anyway don't mean to sound negative
September 30, 2013 03:22PM
Southside,

Yes, LA and MS seem to be doing good, but TN, GA, and really to a certain extent AL, seem to be turning more towards PDGA. As the areas around you turn, the result is inevitable. Now that Memphis is so divided and without a central club, the SN seems to be losing it's foothold here. I doubt the Dogwood or Naquin will suffer much due to the Hill, but as more and more area golfers push for PDGA events in this area the tides could change.

Those are just my thoughts and they may be completely off base, but things just don't seem as prosperous as they did 5-10 years ago. By reading this forum, there also seems to be a lot of division within the SN that really doesn't help matters. I think the goals and vision of the SN has been lost somewhere.
September 30, 2013 03:44PM
I think you are right these areas need to do a better job on pay out and quality of there tournament having a board tournament is not what players are looking for .Its all about what's in it for the players .
Anonymous User
September 30, 2013 04:18PM
ThomasD Wrote:
> I may be wrong based on statistics (which I don't
> have and don't have time to research), but the
> coverage area of the SN, the quality of the
> tournaments hosted, and the attendance of each
> tournament seems to have reached it's peak between
> 2004-2008 and is now trending downward.
>
> To me, that is the most pressing issue. How to
> survive when the PDGA seems to be strengthening
> it's presence in this region. Just my $.02.

Thomas I have the time and while it seems like attendence is "trending downward" that is not the case.

I only went back 3 seasons to disprove your theory.

2010-2011 total attendence was 7,896.

2011-2012 total attendence was 8,830.

Last season (2012-13) there was a dropoff to 8,065, but this season in the first three months attendence is up 17% over the first three months of last season, which would actually put this season on pace for over 9,400 players if that holds up through the entire season. At any rate I believe that this year will exceed last year in total attendence, so I have to disagree with your opinion that attendence is in decline.

The pDGA may be getting a few more tournaments in this part of the woods, but that doesn't really seem like a problem, especially if the SN holds its own.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2013 04:32PM
So...I'm glad to see that the poll is showing voters in favor of changing the SN Season to the calendar year, and moving the SNC's to the spring. Spring, you see, is the most popular time for a tournament in the South.

Here's some more fun statistics on the SN. Over the last 3 seasons (going back to June 2010), here is the average attendence of all tournaments by month:

January 767
February 736
March 968
April 820
May 814
June 801
July 485
August 494
September 725
October 727
November 558
December 411

July, August, and September's numbers include the SNDC, SNAC, and SNPC attendence, so you could argue that the summer months in the South are even more unpopular than these averages show.

I believe the SNC's would get that nice shot in the arm ThomasD is looking for if we move them to the spring.
September 30, 2013 08:35PM
I imagined that the numbers alone might prove me wrong on attendance, but given the rapid growth of the sport over the last five years should the SN not see a larger increase in totals. I hope for the best regardless don't get me wrong.

On a side note, are the 2014 championships in Memphis? Anyone know who's running them?
September 30, 2013 09:28PM
ThomasD Wrote:

>
> On a side note, are the 2014 championships in
> Memphis? Anyone know who's running them?

Here is the bid they sent in for the Championships...

2014 Southern Nationals Pro and Amateur Championship Bid
Host City: Memphis, TN
Tournament Host: Grass Roots Disc Golf
The city of Memphis, Memphis Parks and Recreation and Grass Roots Disc Golf would like to formally submit our bid for the 2014 Southern National Pro and Amateur Championships. We are working with the city of Memphis to create a bigger footprint for disc golf in downtown and midtown Memphis. This eclectic community would support our sport on a more professional level and continue to help disc golf grow and thrive on a larger scale. With the full support of local clubs (Circle 3 Disc Golf, Bud Hill and South Tipton County Disc Golf) we feel we can continue the rich tradition of this championship and continue its growth and prominence.
Tournament Director- Jonathan Ray
Assistant Tournament Directors- Thomas Eskew, Stacy Ray, Terry Ryan
Local Clubs Assisting- Circle 3 Disc Golf, Bud Hill, South Tipton County DG
Tournament Courses- Overton Park- temporary 18 hole championship level course located on the ball golf course at Overton Park with the Brooks Museum of Art and Memphis Zoo in the background. This beautiful 342-acre park located in the heart of midtown Memphis is surrounded by locally owned shops, bars and restaurants and would provide amazing opportunities for local sponsorship.
Bud Hill- This course is known far and wide as one of the most well-maintained and inviting atmospheres in the country. It is the crown jewel of Memphis area disc golf.
Shelby Farms- This golf course is surrounded by 4,500 acres of green space. This layout tests your arm and ability to play in the wind. With added ob we feel it will be a very difficult test.
Johnson Road Park- JRP is our widow maker course. It tests every facet of your game technical shots, distance and accuracy. Even on the calmest of days the wind is brutal. With plenty of ob, trees and water this course wears you out.
There will be no less than 4 certified PDGA officials at this event
Like in the past we would like to dual sanction this event with the PDGA as a B-Tier and make it a United States Disc Golf Championship qualifier. That is only with the SNDG Board approval. This hopefully will bring in bigger names and numbers for qualifying events regionally and provide a star-studded field at the championships.
The player party will likely be hosted at a Memphis Redbirds game in downtown Memphis on Saturday night (scheduling is the only thing keeping it on hold). This will create an even larger platform to show Memphis the impact disc golf can have. Tickets will be included in the players pack. Memphis boasts one of the newest and nicest Triple A ballparks in the country. A putting contest will take place in the concourse or on one of the party balconies. Food will be provided for players at no additional cost. Sponsorships and donations will cover this cost.
Meals- Saturday nights meal at the players party will be provided. We will also provide lunch both days in between rounds at Bud Hill.
This Championship will be limited to 144-180 players per pool. With two pools A Pool- All Pro Divisions. B Pool-All Amateur Divisions.
Grass Roots will provide online registration as well as a mailing address for registration.
Grass Roots will send out formal invitations to all players invited by SNDG board.
There will be at least 2 skills competitions during the event. Putting and Distance as well as a flip up doubles round on the Friday evening before the tournament.
Grass Roots will provide 144 players packages with a value far exceeding $35 per player.
Grass Roots will meet the payout percentage criteria of 125%
Grass Roots will give baskets meeting board criteria for first and second place in all qualifying divisions.
Trophies will be provided for the top 3 spots in all divisions.
Grass Roots will secure reasonably located host hotels for the championship at the best rate possible and provide all information to players.
Primitive camping will be available at Bud Hill free to all players.
Cabins and campsites will also be available for rent at Shelby Forest near Bud Hill. Campsites have grills, water, and electricity. Costs will be provided in tournament information.
Grass Roots, Bud Hill, Circle 3 Disc Golf and the Memphis area disc golf community have had a proven record with running quality events including these championships in the past and look forward to continuing that tradition on an even bigger scale. We have some of the best courses in the state as well as a great support network. With the meals, park fees and other added donations and fundraising our target is to add no less than $10,000 to these championships. Thank you for your consideration and the opportunity to bid on the Southern National Championships.
Jonathan Ray
Grass Roots Disc Golf

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2013 09:32PM by Eric Day.
September 30, 2013 09:58PM
The 150 mile rule should be adjusted or eliminated by going to a dual sanctioning scheme which will cater to both the local hobby player and the traveling pro.

A limited upper tier series catering to traveling pro and advanced players.......such as a SN Cup Series. I could see upwards of 24 events or more if spread across the SN territory in distance and dates. These shouldn't occur on the same date.
A regular tier for all other tourneys with reduced or eliminated distance requirements geared to the non traveling and hobby type player, low entry fees and minimal payouts while still maintaining SN points and contributions.
October 01, 2013 07:05AM
Why do we have points when they are meaningless? Am player of the year should be points champs end of story.
October 01, 2013 08:06AM
I see Shane's concern as well. These parks like to see big groups of people at their parks. I know it has help us with Ashe Lake as of late. Decent numbers have caused the park to be more enthusiastic about improving the course.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2013 08:28AM by bugle04.
October 01, 2013 08:15AM
Using Overton Park sounds awesome for the Memphis Tourney, I hope they get it. For those of you unfamiliar with Midtown Memphis it's a really cool little area. Good food, good drinks, good music, good people (mostly).
October 01, 2013 09:16PM
It says in the post that Grassroots Disc Golf is running it...

Eric Day Wrote:
> ThomasD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > On a side note, are the 2014 championships in
> > Memphis? Anyone know who's running them?
>
> Here is the bid they sent in for the
> Championships...
>
>
>
> 2014 Southern Nationals Pro and Amateur
> Championship Bid
> Host City: Memphis, TN
> Tournament Host: Grass Roots Disc Golf
> The city of Memphis, Memphis Parks and Recreation
> and Grass Roots Disc Golf would like to formally
> submit our bid for the 2014 Southern National Pro
> and Amateur Championships. We are working with
> the city of Memphis to create a bigger footprint
> for disc golf in downtown and midtown Memphis.
> This eclectic community would support our sport on
> a more professional level and continue to help
> disc golf grow and thrive on a larger scale. With
> the full support of local clubs (Circle 3 Disc
> Golf, Bud Hill and South Tipton County Disc Golf)
> we feel we can continue the rich tradition of this
> championship and continue its growth and
> prominence.
> Tournament Director- Jonathan Ray
> Assistant Tournament Directors- Thomas Eskew,
> Stacy Ray, Terry Ryan
> Local Clubs Assisting- Circle 3 Disc Golf, Bud
> Hill, South Tipton County DG
> Tournament Courses- Overton Park- temporary 18
> hole championship level course located on the ball
> golf course at Overton Park with the Brooks Museum
> of Art and Memphis Zoo in the background. This
> beautiful 342-acre park located in the heart of
> midtown Memphis is surrounded by locally owned
> shops, bars and restaurants and would provide
> amazing opportunities for local sponsorship.
> Bud Hill- This course is known far and wide as one
> of the most well-maintained and inviting
> atmospheres in the country. It is the crown jewel
> of Memphis area disc golf.
> Shelby Farms- This golf course is surrounded by
> 4,500 acres of green space. This layout tests
> your arm and ability to play in the wind. With
> added ob we feel it will be a very difficult
> test.
> Johnson Road Park- JRP is our widow maker course.
> It tests every facet of your game technical shots,
> distance and accuracy. Even on the calmest of
> days the wind is brutal. With plenty of ob, trees
> and water this course wears you out.
> There will be no less than 4 certified PDGA
> officials at this event
> Like in the past we would like to dual sanction
> this event with the PDGA as a B-Tier and make it a
> United States Disc Golf Championship qualifier.
> That is only with the SNDG Board approval. This
> hopefully will bring in bigger names and numbers
> for qualifying events regionally and provide a
> star-studded field at the championships.
> The player party will likely be hosted at a
> Memphis Redbirds game in downtown Memphis on
> Saturday night (scheduling is the only thing
> keeping it on hold). This will create an even
> larger platform to show Memphis the impact disc
> golf can have. Tickets will be included in the
> players pack. Memphis boasts one of the newest and
> nicest Triple A ballparks in the country. A
> putting contest will take place in the concourse
> or on one of the party balconies. Food will be
> provided for players at no additional cost.
> Sponsorships and donations will cover this cost.
> Meals- Saturday nights meal at the players party
> will be provided. We will also provide lunch both
> days in between rounds at Bud Hill.
> This Championship will be limited to 144-180
> players per pool. With two pools A Pool- All Pro
> Divisions. B Pool-All Amateur Divisions.
> Grass Roots will provide online registration as
> well as a mailing address for registration.
> Grass Roots will send out formal invitations to
> all players invited by SNDG board.
> There will be at least 2 skills competitions
> during the event. Putting and Distance as well as
> a flip up doubles round on the Friday evening
> before the tournament.
> Grass Roots will provide 144 players packages with
> a value far exceeding $35 per player.
> Grass Roots will meet the payout percentage
> criteria of 125%
> Grass Roots will give baskets meeting board
> criteria for first and second place in all
> qualifying divisions.
> Trophies will be provided for the top 3 spots in
> all divisions.
> Grass Roots will secure reasonably located host
> hotels for the championship at the best rate
> possible and provide all information to players.
> Primitive camping will be available at Bud Hill
> free to all players.
> Cabins and campsites will also be available for
> rent at Shelby Forest near Bud Hill. Campsites
> have grills, water, and electricity. Costs will be
> provided in tournament information.
> Grass Roots, Bud Hill, Circle 3 Disc Golf and the
> Memphis area disc golf community have had a proven
> record with running quality events including these
> championships in the past and look forward to
> continuing that tradition on an even bigger scale.
> We have some of the best courses in the state as
> well as a great support network. With the meals,
> park fees and other added donations and
> fundraising our target is to add no less than
> $10,000 to these championships. Thank you for your
> consideration and the opportunity to bid on the
> Southern National Championships.
> Jonathan Ray
> Grass Roots Disc Golf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013