Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"More info later"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: "More info later"
September 21, 2013 09:26AM
I will take you up on this.

niklpenny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Haters gonna Hate
>
> p.s. $1000 any course, Dillon
Anonymous User
September 23, 2013 08:41PM
He got last in intermediate over the weekend Dustin. We might need to spot him some strokes. Heard the wind got hold of his andhyzers.

Read this thread toward the bottom what he throws,
[www.sndg.org]

Throws a titanium buzz for a roller and he even has a specific disc for "crappy chains" lol.
September 23, 2013 09:14PM
In my bag now

Trespass
Escape
Renegade
M4
Judge
Roadrunner

you never had a bad tournament, look at everybody else's scores, it was not a banner day for anybody, first tournament I have not cashed in
and I was not last thank you

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
Anonymous User
September 23, 2013 10:43PM
I looked at everyone else's score, they're a lot lower than yours. Even some of the women's!
September 24, 2013 12:17PM
a former BOD member and a current BOD member going at it..... great. Nice job. Dillion, in case you haven't realized, you are right up there with the All Time SN Biggest Loser Award.

Terry Zeringue
September 24, 2013 01:17PM
I agree that sometimes the "more info later" line can be a problem for some.
Heres why:
1. Most DG'ers need to make those financial arrangements before hand. Not all of them; but some do....i fall under this category. I have a decent job but i dont want to have to worry about it at the last minute if i can afford hotel accomodations, entry fee, food, gas, etc..
2. Having information on the website that is not filled out makes us look....well....unprofessional
3. By not having that information filled out some run the risk of not being able to introduce the sport or the SN to new sponsors we wish to invest in our series of events. "yes we have several events next year we would like you to be a part of, just check us out at sndg.org and you will see all the info you need"....."I tried that but it said more info later so i'll have to pass on the $250 dollar sponsorship i was going to give you guys. Let me know next year and we can see what we can do then"
4. Finally.....its just good planning so that you dont run the risk of scheduling an event on someone elses event that is close by and/or annual.

I have run a couple of events for SN and i will try and not make the "more info later mistake". I want our event The Rock Cities Open to be greater and greater year after year o im glad you guys made this a topic so i wont make the "more info later mistake" again.

James Lecy
September 24, 2013 07:16PM
What about using the "No Replies Allowed" feature, If the TD wanted to add something they could contact an Admin and they could edit it into the tread. Then if the players wanted to discuss the the event they could start a topic in general discussion.
September 24, 2013 08:35PM
olDirtyJim, the next tournament that you TD, make it pre-regristration only. You will see how many people really make their plans before hand. Oh yeah, the 2014 Budhill Masters will be pre-regristation only. Strart making your plans now.
Anonymous User
September 24, 2013 08:51PM
Eric Day Wrote:
> What about using the "No Replies Allowed" feature,
> If the TD wanted to add something they could
> contact an Admin and they could edit it into the
> tread. Then if the players wanted to discuss the
> the event they could start a topic in general
> discussion.

This is about the dumbest thing I've read. Keep it the way it is. Twice the work for an already lazy BOD, not to mention the clutter.
September 24, 2013 09:44PM
Dillon Gourley Wrote:
> Eric Day Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What about using the "No Replies Allowed"
> feature,
> > If the TD wanted to add something they could
> > contact an Admin and they could edit it into
> the
> > tread. Then if the players wanted to discuss
> the
> > the event they could start a topic in general
> > discussion.
>
> This is about the dumbest thing I've read. Keep it
> the way it is. Twice the work for an already lazy
> BOD, not to mention the clutter.

The tournament info is cluttered because people like You posting pointless crap about an event You wont even attend. I thought You went all PDGA, why are You still on here?
Anonymous User
September 25, 2013 06:06AM
100 people on this forum and you blame it on me. No I still play SN events, of course. PDGA hasn't taken over north Ms yet. Plus, gotta get on here for comedy hour and see what new ideas the amazing BOD has come up with.
September 25, 2013 08:27AM
Mac,

I did have Pre registration for our tournament available to all players. I can understand why someone would want to have only pre registration, but for our tournament we have 3 - 18 hole courses to fill (or at least have the option to fill). I had 50+ players pre register because they were able to find out the tournament info on a website (sndg.org or our DSDGA facebook page). I was able to have the information up on the schedule well in advance and had twice as many as i had the year before. Now im not saying that is the sole reason we had an almost 100% increase on our event but i can be sure that it most definately helped. All im saying is having the tournament info ready in advance is great for promotion for your event and an awesome reference point for people to decide (or plan ahead) if they want to be there. Why would a TD not want to at least put the details out for their event (cost of play, available divisions, course played, date and time of event/players meeting). I can understand host hotel info may be hard to plan out and a players party but at least send in the bare bone basics about your event, right?

Lecy
September 25, 2013 10:18AM
If you almost doubled the size of your tournament, you must be doing a lot of things correctly. Keep up the good work.
September 25, 2013 01:29PM
You people are amazing. Is this really free?
September 25, 2013 03:03PM
nope.. send me 3 payment's of $49.99..... nothing's free!! except the badmitton lessons I would give you.
September 25, 2013 03:36PM
hudd Wrote:
> nope.. send me 3 payment's of $49.99.....
> nothing's free!! except the badmitton lessons I
> would give you.
Need your paypal. I have no raquet or cockthingies though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013