Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SUNDAY TOURNAMENTS

Posted by dustin morris 
SUNDAY TOURNAMENTS
October 26, 2013 09:28AM
I have brought this up in the past and I have noticed that Sunday events are having good numbers and seem to be easy to go to for me. Since its been a while, I would like to bring it up again so that TD's might start hosting more 1 day events on Sundays. I understand that Sundays are rest days before work and a lot of people go to church on Sundays. The event I hosted had 74 players and the one DJ hosted had 73. Both of these events were our first events to host. Just seems that we might could get a bigger attendance at a Sunday event and might want to think about it in future events. But this is what seems easier for me and it might be more difficult on other people/TD's. What do you think?
Re: SUNDAY TOURNAMENTS
October 26, 2013 05:59PM
My 2 Sunday events have had 12 people and 22 people, my Monday event had 11 people and my 2 Saturday events 1 at night had 30, and 1 had 50, just to put some perspective

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
October 30, 2013 05:57AM
Were your events sanctioned, Ryan?
October 30, 2013 08:57AM
only the saturday ones were so sanctioned I got 30 and 50 people on saturday
unsanctioned I got 12, 22 on sunday and 11 on monday

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
November 01, 2013 12:17AM
Weird example.. a Saturday PDGA event here in Florence in Sept had 27 people.. in october a Sunday SN event had 73.. same course too.

(I told the TD to hold the PDGA one on sunday, he didn't budge)

-will
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013