Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

D'hyzer tournament

Posted by Rebel Discs 
D'hyzer tournament
December 15, 2013 08:21PM
In the D'hyzer tourney at Horn Lake, Richard Lowe was in Advanced Master (not Advaned) and should have 7 points in Advanced Master not 6 points in Advanced. Looks Luke a couple of more mistakes as well. Ronnie McCoy, Michael Fleming
Re: D'hyzer tournament
December 16, 2013 08:01PM
Thanks for pointing that out..... My points are in the wrong division
December 16, 2013 08:02PM
Hogman did your results, get with him to fix it.

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
December 16, 2013 08:42PM
I just did point it out. This was an SN tournament and this is the SN website, you are a SN board member so pass it along to be fixed.
December 16, 2013 08:53PM
niklpenny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hogman did your results, get with him to fix it.

That kind of response is why the "arrogance" card is played on you, Ryan. Why couldn't you just respond with "Send a detailed list and we will take care of it" instead of throwing the blame and responsibility on somebody else?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2013 08:54PM by Warlord.
December 16, 2013 09:08PM
Warlord Wrote:
> niklpenny Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hogman did your results, get with him to fix
> it.
>
> That kind of response is why the "arrogance" card
> is played on you, Ryan. Why couldn't you just
> respond with "Send a detailed list and we will
> take care of it" instead of throwing the blame and
> responsibility on somebody else?

Also with him being a board member he could have said something like: Thanks for pointing that out, we will look into it and get the results fixed for you.
December 16, 2013 09:44PM
Whatever BOD member did the results will have retained the .csv file which contains the results and therefore shall be the one to edit them. If you need changes made to the results of a tournament, it is best to get with the BOD member who did your results so they can gather the correct information from you.

Not throwing anything to anybody, just merely pointing you in the right direction to get your problem solved.

Ya'll do know that the BOD is a volunteer elected position, we do not get paid, we do not get compensated in any way, in fact we get nothing out of the gig at all, except doing our part to keep the series alive and to help it grow. We do all the results, all the scheduling, read all the forums, attend meetings, sell tags and shirts and towels, and spend a great deal of time worrying about this series. It becomes incredibly hard to keep on caring and to motivate yourself when people just constantly attack everything you do and nobody shows any appreciation at all. Without the 5 people who pretty much volunteered for the job since no one else was willing to step up, continuing to perform the day to day operations of the series, there would be no series. So how about you guys let us run this and lay off the constant attacks and rebellious activity. If we didn't have to deal with things like the statements above, we would have more time and energy to put into series. If you feel strongly about the way this series should be run or the direction it is going in, then I encourage you to run for BOD election.

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
December 16, 2013 10:01PM

If you feel strongly about the way this series should be run or the direction it is going in, then I encourage you to run for BOD election.

Or, as you told me, "If you don't like the way we're doing the job, don't sign up when the new site is up."
December 16, 2013 10:05PM
I do understand what your saying and where you are coming from. Because I to am a board member of a local club however I do not know the SN board members I noticed that my SN points were wrong on the SN website and I pointed it out. You being a board member saw the post and commented, so I thought you might and would take care of it. The BOD that I am a member of works as a unit. If I see something on our form I take care of it. If I can't I then point it out the the other board member that can. And tell the member it will be address, that's all I'm saying.
I was in no way attacking you, just thought you being a board member you would have handled it different. Thanks
December 18, 2013 05:50PM
Any word on who needs to fix this?
December 29, 2013 08:21PM
When is this going to be fixed?
January 05, 2014 08:33PM
This still has not be straightened out!!!!
January 06, 2014 05:10PM
ANYONE?
January 06, 2014 06:08PM
I am starting to understand why cities/clubs are not wanting to schedule SN events anymore.......

January 06, 2014 06:13PM
Patience...My LiL. They.re doing all they can.

BMB
January 06, 2014 06:58PM
BRIAN B Wrote:
> Patience...My LiL. They.re doing all they can.

My bad 9finger......

January 06, 2014 07:11PM
If anyone can locate the original excel file, I can fix this no problem.

Adam
January 06, 2014 11:44PM
BRIAN B Wrote:
> Patience...My LiL. They.re doing all they can.

Sitting on their thumbs making excuses.
January 07, 2014 06:25AM
Gonna say Ryan or Allan has the Excel file.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013