Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Meeting minutes?

Posted by Gourley 
Meeting minutes?
December 26, 2013 12:26AM
Any meetings happening in the last month? Can we see some notes or shall we be left in the dark?

Status of the new website that was suppose to already be up?

Treasurer report? Who's delinquent?
Re: Meeting minutes?
December 27, 2013 09:27AM
Dillon, all you have done is hurt this series, so just stop and go somewhere else!

Nick Robichaux
Acadiana Disc Golf Assoiciation and Flight Club Disc Golf
PDGA# 54519
December 27, 2013 11:07AM
Nick, although not as blatant as "Parolee Dillon", ... [you know he used to be "Sheriff Dillon" ... what a fall from grace? ;( ] .... anyway, the pertinant issues at hand do reflect a serious matter within the organization (if that's what we'd like to call it). Even though Mr. Dillon was only recently released from jail, his request for "minutes" at this critical time is supported by many.

Not only was there a recent defecation, (oh, sorry, I mean defection) from the board, but it was one in which promised "his web designer " could "host" and "design" a site to take this series from the "desert" of the present SNDG site and into the "Promised Land" of technology with a new site with bunches of yummy lil' features!

A "glimpse" of the future site was promised but still has not been seen by but the priveldged BOD. Even it's features and abilities have been cloaked as secrecy. Possibly it's concealment is for it's unvealing to be a glorious event for the state of disc golf within the SNDG? One could only hope ... but I would not place any serious bets on it!

The only real information we've been enlightened to know is that it won't be enhanced with the valuable and colorful history of the current forum threads. I would assume even past tournaments results will be deemed as "incapable of retreiving" without Mr. Moon's assistance. But maybe we'll all be so dazzled by the new features that old history and results won't be as important to us and just .... fade away like an old SNDG board member, perhaps??.

Come May 2014, how will SNDG "points" be handled? Spreadsheet? Pen and paper? Abacas? MySql? No one knows but our beloved BOD.

The clock is ticking. Is our four member board ticking? Inquirying minds want to know? I believe Dillon was correct in his request.

Not to be Chicken Little, but was that an acorn ... or is the sky really falling on the SNDG?
December 27, 2013 02:33PM
I am an undercover PDGA agent, double 0 9 and 1/2.
December 27, 2013 06:05PM
I heard a rumor that the new website design has been turned over to the Obama administration. All of a sudden, this one looks so much better!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2013 06:05PM by misterbogey.
December 27, 2013 06:23PM
December 28, 2013 06:21PM
Warlord Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [i.imgflip.com]

If I like my post, I can keep my post...
January 25, 2014 12:08PM
Move to canada, bogey.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013