Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Harvey Thornell

Posted by EdLee 
Harvey Thornell
December 29, 2013 05:22AM
With great sadness, I have to tell the SN DG community, that Harvey Thornell passed away on Friday. I never met a person that didn't love Harvey T. He worked hard and generously for disc golf in Mississippi and the Memphis area. Harvey loved the game but, I think, he loved the players more. He was a big part of the heart of Bud Hill and will be missed.
Re: Harvey Thornell
December 29, 2013 05:41AM
Harvey was one of the first people I ever met. Was my 2nd tournament and I was on a card with him and his nephew Lee. It was always nice seeing his smiling face. He truly loved the sport.

Could not ask for a nicer guy. He will be greatly missed. My condolences to his family.
December 29, 2013 07:56AM
I don't think I ever heard one negative thing come out of his mouth; what a great guy to play a round of golf with; prayers to him and his family, he will be missed.
December 29, 2013 10:15AM
On January 12, 2014, at 2 pm we will be having a celebration of life for Harvey on the hill. In case of inclement weather, date may have to be rescheduled. More details to follow.
December 29, 2013 11:24AM
Sad to hear. Super nice man! RIP. Brother.

BMB
December 30, 2013 12:33PM
back to the earth, may you rest in peace..... we will toast you at the BHM tourney this year!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013