Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Vacant BOD seat needs to be filled
December 30, 2013 06:52PM
Please send a PM if you are willing to fill the vacant BOD slot. As of right now, Eric Day is the only person who has shown interest in this position.
Re: Vacant BOD seat needs to be filled
January 07, 2014 11:06PM
Eric Day was the only person to step up and volunteer for the vacant BOD seat. The 4 other BOD members openly & unanimously accept him back.

However, the opportunity to join the SN BOD still exist. Allan has decided to step down due to personal reasons.

If you have been thinking, or saying, that you want to help the series, or that if you were on the BOD you would do things differently, your chance to make a difference has arrived.

If you have decided the time for you to become more involved in this series is now, then please PM any of the current BOD members.

-Chuck Burdine
January 09, 2014 12:41AM
I, Casey Cox, would like to offer myself to serve on the board of directors for the Southern Nationals. I reside in Baton Rouge, LA, and have been playing SN events for nearly a decade now, having participated in more than 130 sanctioned events in most areas of the series. My goal as a member of the board would be to make informed decisions which serve the best interest of the future of the organization while also giving significant consideration to the history of the Southern Nationals and protecting the core principles which have made it successful.
January 09, 2014 07:52AM
Now that there is a very capable person interested in this BoD seat. We will leave this open for 7 days to give others an opportunity to be nominated. If no one else expresses interest, Casey Cox will be welcomed onto the BoD on January 16th, 2014.
January 09, 2014 10:08AM
Not to out due Casey by any means but I , Josh Brigan, residing in Pensacola Florida would also like to nominate myself for the position of BoD. My accolades by, by no means, are impressive as I've only been playing for around 4 1/2 years but I am willing to be a positive ambassador for the sport. This game has attched itself to the core of me and will forever be engraved with me now. I look forward to hopefully brining a new positive aspect to our series. I don't plan on changing the world but I do want help this sport grow to even larger proportions.

Josh Brigan
BADgolf Designs
January 09, 2014 11:09AM
Booom! Looks like we replaced the quitters in one day. Vote em in!

BMB
January 09, 2014 11:11AM
Anybody apposed to going back to a 6 member Board? I think we got ourselves two very good nominees here.
January 09, 2014 11:13AM
Well, according to Kevin....we shouldn't have ever gone away from a 6-member BoD.
January 09, 2014 09:15PM
Warlord spotted this truth. I just confirmed it. 6 + 1. Follow the rules. They are in if unopposed.
January 09, 2014 10:18PM
Thanks Josh and Casey!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
January 09, 2014 11:05PM
Two great candidates. Good sportsmen, experienced players and level headed guys.
Dex
January 10, 2014 07:56AM
Absolutely!!! VOTE THEM IN

Thanks Casey and Josh

Dex
January 10, 2014 03:04PM
Awsome! I know both Casey and Josh by playing alot of events with them. Both great candidates!

Nick Robichaux
Acadiana Disc Golf Assoiciation and Flight Club Disc Golf
PDGA# 54519
January 15, 2014 11:27PM
1/15/14 SN B.O.D. voted 4-0 in favor of adding both Casey Cox and Josh Brigan to the SN B.O.D.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2014 07:41AM by hobbit489.
January 16, 2014 09:22AM
Great news! Casey & Josh will do an awesome job

James Ireland
They're always after me lucky bag tag!
[www.ecdgc.org]

January 16, 2014 09:27AM
Congrats Josh & Casey!! :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013