Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

miss the game

Posted by Blake Mccrary 
miss the game
January 03, 2014 04:54PM
since ive been working i havent been able to play hardly at all. i use to not work as much and played everyday. im thankful i have a job and count my blessings. i know disc golf isnt going anywhere but only playing once a week only makes me want more. i miss all my mobile golfers and think about you all daily.evryone be thankful for what u have, it could all change at any time. really no reason in this message just posting a feeling. hopefully my schedule changes drastically so i can do what i love more.DISC GOLF!! thanks fellow disc golfers
Re: miss the game
January 03, 2014 04:58PM
Have not played since Tishomingo Fall Classic around 2nd week in October. Likely be another 3 months or more before I get to again.
Re: miss the game
January 04, 2014 08:46AM
I've more or less had to give up Disc Golf myself because of some bulging discs in my neck. I still play every once in a while, but I don't try to throw as hard as I used to. I really miss it and all the good people I used to get to hang with, but I haven't had the neck pain issues any more since I stopped playing :[
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013