Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Marketplace

Posted by Warlord 
Marketplace
January 29, 2014 09:34PM
Has the subject of a "Marketplace" forum ever been discussed? One for trades and sales of discs, bags, baskets and such?

I'm looking for Millennium QOLF and SOLF 1.1 mold in lighter weights (160-165)

Cash (paypal) or trades.

The one thing good about doing it here is that ripoffs would be deterred because just about everybody knows someone who knows who the buyer/seller is.
Re: Marketplace
January 29, 2014 09:40PM
Thats a good idea. I'll bring it to the BoDs attention. By the way, if you have a FB account, there are quite a few pages out there with quite the following that might also offer you a chance to acquire the plastic you might be looking for.

Josh Brigan
EatSleepDisc Pensacola

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2014 09:44PM by 7w3ak.
January 30, 2014 07:38AM
7w3ak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thats a good idea. I'll bring it to the BoDs
> attention. By the way, if you have a FB account,
> there are quite a few pages out there with quite
> the following that might also offer you a chance
> to acquire the plastic you might be looking for.

Yeah....but speaking for myself...I would feel more comfortable doing it here than on Facebook. I think that the chances of getting ripped are much lower here.
cp
January 30, 2014 02:01PM
I've got a solf either 163 or 165 I can't really tel what it says. Gladly trade or sell it to ya but it's a 1.2 run. I've also got a 1.3 but it's only 150
January 30, 2014 06:44PM
Would rather do the 1.1, but ....what would you like in trade? Send PM with contact info and what you would like. I have a couple of hundred unused discs sitting around that I will probably never use.
cp
February 06, 2014 11:00AM
I dont think my PMs are working, i dont have anything in my in or out box but i tried to pm you.

cpennington01@gmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013