Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Regarding Official results for La States

Posted by niklpenny 
Regarding Official results for La States
February 03, 2014 01:39PM
Well, I thought I had an easy answer for you in that it will go official on 2/18 with everything else that was in this update, but then I noticed a problem. There were actually three of these events in the database (2 were cancelled) and somehow the import tool grabbed one of the cancelled events instead of the live one. It just shows me a prompt Is this event the Louisiana XYZ . . . on 12/14/2013?so I was none the wiser when I clicked yes.

So, I now marked the cancelled one as sanctioned so both events are showing online.
The original one shows the Unofficial results, but when you type /official at the end of the URL it displays nothing.

The other one without Disc Golf in the title shows nothing when you click on it, but when you add /official to the URL it shows the official results.

Once it goes official on 2/18 everything will be fine, but Im going to ask Steve if there is anyway to port the unofficial results over to the official results in the meantime.

Sorry for the confusion

Andrew Big Dog Sweeton
Tour Manager
Professional Disc Golf Association

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2014 01:42PM by niklpenny.
Re: Regarding Official results for La States
February 04, 2014 01:12PM
[www.pdga.com]

results are official

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013