Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tee Signs

Posted by jamesireland 
Tee Signs
March 13, 2014 08:07AM
Does anyone have a good recommendation for nice durable tee signs at a decent cost?

Our club Emerald Coast Disc Golf Club, is looking to put in 18 Tee signs on our PSC Milton Gator Links Course...

James Ireland
They're always after me lucky bag tag!
[www.ecdgc.org]

Re: Tee Signs
March 13, 2014 11:52AM
What are you looking for? Everything from the gound up including design, just the graphic design or something in between?
March 13, 2014 12:25PM
We can install the posts, here are a few options we are looking for

1) Graphic design done anywhere, and then get it made locally

2) Graphic design and sign made from same place

3) We would like nicely designed signs, preferably rust proof metal, or durable wood signs

We have looked at this website..http://wcdgd.com/signs.html
but all options are on the table

James Ireland
[www.ecdgc.org]

March 20, 2014 10:42AM
Anyone out there in SN land?????

has anyone ever put Tee Signs in at their course?

James Ireland
[www.ecdgc.org]

March 20, 2014 01:30PM
When we added 19 holes to Buhlow, we used DGA tee signs. We disposed of all the little stickers and had 8.5 x 11 stickers made for all the new and existing sign posts. We paid $8 each for the stickers that we bought from Highway Materials & Signs in Alexandria, LA. We supplied the graphics and so the money spent was basically for a print job on weather and UV resistant stickers. The stickers were applied to the blank new signs and over the existing ones. If you can provide the sign post and the sign backing, this isn't a bad way to go. Otherwise, I would suggest contacting a signmaker in your area and getting prices if no one here has a signmaker to recommend.
March 20, 2014 01:46PM
Cool, thanks Jazzcaster

James Ireland
[www.ecdgc.org]

March 21, 2014 08:09AM
james I have found that simple is good; show accurate distance as well as angels. I really like the new ones at bap. very simple; we tried the more difficult ones and they seemed to not handle the weather well.
March 21, 2014 10:23AM
Lord knows my game needs to be shown some "angels". Just having some fun Mr Sidebottoms.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2014 10:25AM by Brad Wells.
March 21, 2014 11:23AM
good one brad; that must have been just after my morn. prayers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013