Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

USDGC - MS Rep

Posted by shane 
USDGC - MS Rep
September 01, 2014 02:59PM
Anyone know how to get in touch with Joey Ingle about the MS rep spot for USDGC?

Shane

Transparency of information breeds self correcting behavior!
Re: USDGC - MS Rep
September 01, 2014 06:43PM
I'll message you his number.
September 01, 2014 11:10PM
Thanks,

Looks like I may miss out all the way around. Apparently the rep is for the performance side of the USDGC. This also requires 12 rated rounds in the last year, which I do not have. So between not being able to qualify this weekend through the Masters division at the SNPC and not having 12 rounds, it may not be in the cards. Totally my fault for not doing some homework on this. Still cool knowing that I still have the game to qualify though for the Open side!

Shane

September 02, 2014 09:17AM
Yeah it's a shame you can't go. Also a shame you didn't get PDGA points, and also a shame that the scores aren't even posted.
September 02, 2014 04:16PM
nice playing....I would call Jonathan Poole and talk to him... just saying... he is aware of the situation!! you never know!
September 02, 2014 07:59PM
Joey Ingle had triple by-pass heart surgery on Aug. 19. He may be hard to get in touch at the moment. If anybody has on update on Joey. please post.
September 02, 2014 09:19PM
I talked to Joey and he is doing better. I did not agree with the TD decision, but I knew what it was going I to the tournament and no hard feelings here. Next year will probably go back to the way it has been. I am not upset or bitter about it at all, so please don't try to make this a big deal on my part.
Shane

September 02, 2014 09:30PM
Shane Seal== Class Act!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013