Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Prizes For Points Champion

Posted by DC 
DC
Prizes For Points Champion
January 24, 2003 06:08PM
From what I understand, in years past there has been some kind of prize for the overall points champion in each division. Are there plans to acknowledge the champions this year?

I know last year there was a lot of trouble with tournament results not being turned in, so an accurate point total was not really available. But with all the hard work John has done this year and with the TD's doing a good job of getting the results in, we should be able to come up with champoins this year.

I think that the points system really adds a lot to the fun and to the overall competition of the sport. It would be nice for the champions to get something for winning. A trophy or plaque awarded at the finals would be something to look forward to and might get people to travel to more tournaments if the points race is tight.

Anyone have any answers or other thoughts on the subject?

DC
Re: Prizes For Points Champion
January 25, 2003 02:53PM
Dave from what I understand, the Points winners will get a personalized towell rack.

EXCEPT for the Advanced Division. I am hearing a trip to the Bahama's and a gold plated mounted disc with your profile cut into it for the Top 8.

Brad
January 26, 2003 09:26AM
Sweet!
jim
January 27, 2003 09:10AM
yes this year with the pionts being done right you will get a discs with your place on it , top 5 for sure. we are always looking for new ideals so keep your ideals coming ,jim
January 27, 2003 11:50AM
what, no trip to the Bahamas???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013